95

Hayes' POV

I walked into the room because we was at the mall and Mahogany was ready but Caitlyn was still asleep.

"I was gonna wake her up but then I thought I would let her man do it" Mahogany smirked and walked out

She's just as bad as the guys..

I walked over to the bed and shook her a little but she didn't wake up.

"Caitlyn it's I time to wake up" I said

"Noo" she cried

"Yes" i said and she raised her hand and lightly put it on my cheek.

"No" she said

I picked her up and started walking out.

"You either get dressed or we go in like this" I said and she laughed and went back into the bedroom when I put her down.

Caitlyn's POV

After Hayes put me down I went into the bedroom and changed.

I put on a strapless dress it had strips and the strips went from left to right and it was pink and white, there was a brown belt on it and the bottom half was navy blue.

I also had on a white cardigan white sandals and pearl earrings. For my hair I put it in a bun with a silver/gold bow.

I put on foundation only a little bit, mascara, eyeliner, and light pink lipstick. When I was done I looked in the body mirror.

"I guys I look okay" I whispered

Before I walked out I put on lotion and perfume and looked in the mirror once more and left.

It was only Hayes and he had his back towards me and I stumbled on a blanket which the caused Hayes to turn around.

When he did his eyes lite up and he looked me up and dow .

"Wow" he said quietly and I started blushing

"You look amazing" he said

"I guess" I said and started walking out until he grabbed my wrist turned me around

"You guess" he said

"We have to go" I said

"No, what do you mean you guess" he said

"I don't know" I said and home started walking to the building with his mom

"No matter what anybody says, including you, you are beautiful never forget that" he whispered and I started smiling and blushing .

We walked into the mall and I seen the guys and they all immediately walked away so I was left there alone.

I started walking around and I felt lost. I've never been here so how should I know where everything was at.

"Going somewhere" I heard a boy asked and I turned around to see a group of five boys standing there.

"Yeah" I said

"We why don't you come this way you look a little lost" another boy said

"No I can find my way" I said getting annoyed

One boy grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hall to lead to the bathroom but they just huddled around me.

"You fat" a boy said

I looked down so I didn't make eye contact with them but one lifted my chin.

"And you're ugly" he said and my eyes started to water

"Ew" he said

They walked away and mumbled stuff like fat, ugly, freak..

I walked out of the little hallway thing and seen people giving me concerned looks. They started moving faster and getting fuzzier.

I took a deep breath wiped the tears away and began walking around again. I probably had red puffy eyes and my makeup was probably smeared I heard people whispering and I I did was run and run until I ran into someone.