What If... J Managed to Dominate N's Body? (Infinity J AU)

*Some Changes*

The Infinity Stones and Magic Drones exist in this universe.

Uzi, N and V went to Earth before fighting I and Red.

I never built the body.

The Watcher:

We've seen this before, a universe in the final days of its destruction, but this particular story... It breaks my heart. The end of the world started with J's death, J was killed when she was fighting the Uzi, but J hadn't given up and made sure her conscience wasn't destroyed, to get her revenge, J needed one thing: A body organic to call his own, one that would meld the powers of Assassins, machines, and the mind into one being. In his universe, J used N as a puppet, but the Workers transferred his mind to the body I had built, but in that universe, J fulfilled his wish... With his power combined with N's, J began to devastate the Earth.

 With his power combined with N's, J began to devastate the Earth

*In the present*

Uzi was driving a motorcycle in a place covered with snow and with several buildings destroyed, Uzi is being chased by several Assassin Drones, but they were not the same as N or V, they were made of Vibranium and did not say anything "Here they come, We have 90 seconds, start counting!" Uzi called out to V on his communicator. V appeared on the roof of a building and hit all the robots that were behind Uzi with his missiles, but other Drones began to appear and tried to shoot Uzi. V hit most with missiles, but the rest tried to hit Uzi with bombs, Uzi kept riding his motorcycle to dodge the attacks, Uzi got into a tight space and threw mini bombs to destroy the Assassins. Meanwhile, V caught the attention of some Assassins, the Assassins landed on the roof of the building, but they couldn't find V "SURPRISE!" V came out of stealth mode and began to destroy the Assassins with his blades and missiles.

"We have 30 seconds until your signals reconnect with the hive..." Uzi ended up being hit by an Assassin and fell off her bike, she was surrounded, but managed to knock everyone down with a stun gun "All clear here, Eighteen seconds, V... V?" V was thrown from the building by two Assassins. V was about to be killed by the Assassins, but Uzi appeared and decapitated the two Assassins with his motorcycle, V raised his head and saw Uzi extending a severed robot arm to lift her "No, don't say anything!" V spoke without looking at Uzi "What? 'Want a hand?' Look, I thought you knew me better, puns aren't my style. V we're rusty, a few more seconds and the Assassins would alert J's hive mind to our location" "Which is... Where, exactly?" Uzi pointed to a destroyed palace "Home, sweet home... Well, what's left of it anyway" "So you believe the secret to defeating J is here?" "It's Russia, V, secrets are a national pastime" Uzi and V walked towards the palace.

*1 week ago*

Thad and Khan were piloting a ship in the sky, while Uzi, V and other Assassins tried to stop J "J wants the nuclear codes, I don't know how long we're going to hold her!" Uzi told Thad and Khan in another country "We have to take down the satellite network, so she can't launch nuclear weapons" Thad ordered Khan to increase the ship's speed. Meanwhile, J managed to kill all the Assassins, but Uzi and V were still alive, but they couldn't stop her "You don't... You don't have to do this... This is N's body" Uzi said trying to get up raise "It's evolution, only a primitive mind would fail to see the distinction... This is why you have to die!" J caused a magnetic explosion that hit Uzi and V. J managed to use the satellites to activate several missiles and nuclear bombs and the whole world was hit "It's too late... She did it" Thad said looking at the bombs falling to Earth "Uzi ..." Khan thought that Uzi was dead.