A surprise encounter

Once I turned around, I saw Kaname with a warm smile looking at me. I didn't blush nor any of the sort, I looked at him with a cold look. I didn't know why I looked at him with a look like that. I could still sense an aura of darkness surround him. I was frozen still until, " Lay one finger on her and you will regret it for the rest of your life." I turned to Zero and didn't look back to Kaname. "Well aren't you scary, Mr Disciplinary Committee Member. Other than that, it's been a while hasn't it, Keiko." I saw Yuki's reaction and decided to say," Well I guess it has hasn't it, Kaname." His eyes were filled with sadness and I was on why I said that to him. I ignored and forgot what I had said. With that, I was quiet and went to the Moon Dormitory. I said goodbye to Zero and left. I organized my dorm, which is a quiet room all to myself, and got dressed for class. Once I finished, I noticed it was dark already, so I decided to take a walk before I headed to the class. When I was walking, I smelled a sense of blood. I walked to where I smelled the blood stench and found that Hanabusa ( I dont have to add an ending like chan, sama, or san cuz I'm a purblood................ <(‾︶‾)>) had bitten Yuki on the wrist. I immediately took action and took Aido's fangs of her wrist. His vampire instincts kicked so he bit me on my hand. I got angry and said with a demoniac voice," stop doings these acts and obey my commands before you are severely punished by me." Once he looked at me, his face turned blank as he saw he drunk my blood. Fortunately, I was able to prevent him from receiving some of my powers. That was when Kaname came and he had an angry face. I said kindly(this time) ," All was handled by me. First, Yuki, are you alright and second, what shall I do with you Hanabusa as your punishment. You have caused enough trouble for these girls.Now with everything handled, I shall go to the dorms. I was heading to the class until I sensed blood. " I went to the dorm but the spot where Aido bit me still hurts. I decided to ignore the pain and go to sleep. I awoke in the morning, by Serien, and went downstairs. When I was at the top of the stairs, all the vampires except Kaname bowed to me. I was annoyed so I said calmly," There is no need to bow. I did tell you that doing that really irritates me. Well now, what is the special announcement that I had to wake up to." They could tell I was really sleepy, so I walked down to where the rest of the vampires were. That's when Kaname had said," These will be a dorm inspection.The Disciplinary Commuter will come here to check the dorms this evening. " I looked bored as hell and went back to my dorm. That was when I heard outside my dorm," Well aren't you sleepy." My eyes widened when I saw who the person was.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!
SORRY FOR DA SLOW UPDATE UPDATES.I'M WORKING ON A NEED STORY IN WHICH I MADE UP. IT WAS INSPIRED BY VAMPIRE KNIGHT, SAILOR MOON,AND PANDORA HEARTS. I'M SORRY IF I OVERUSED THE NAME MIRIKU THOUGH. I JUST LIKE THAT NAME. ANYWHO A CHEERS FOR THIS STORY CUZ IT HAD A TOTAL ABOVE 1K . (ノ゚▽゚)ノლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)\(*T▽T*)/
♪v(⌒o⌒)v♪〈( ^.^)ノ
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP.
ALSO, I AM STILL GATHERING REQUESTS ON WHO KEIKO SHOULD END UP WITH. I WILL PROVIDE THE QUESTION, SO HERE IT IS:
WHO SHOULD KEIKO END UP WITH:KANAME, ZERO, OR A MADE UP HOT MALE CHARACTER?IF YOU CHOOSE THE MAKE UP MALE CHARACTER, PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS ON HOW HE SHOULD LOOK LIKE AND THE NAME. I WILL COMBINE HIS INTERESTS, DISLIKES, PERSONALITY, LOOKS, AND FLAWS. AGAIN THAN FOR READING MY STORY AND PLEASE FOLLOW.

o (^‿^✿)o\(☆o☆)/o∩_∩o
ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)