Forgiveness

Keiko's P.O.V
I was sleeping as I could ever sleep since my nightmares stopped occurring very often. I then heard a loud knock on the door of my dorm. It was starting to get on my nerves when the knocking began to become persistent. I had enough so I got out of my comfortable bed and opened the door furiously. The instant I opened the door I yelled out," WHAT NOW!?" I was so mad that I heard a voice say," Oh I'm sorry to disturb you. I didn't mean to." I rushed to the door and pulled Maria into my room. I quickly apologized and looked at her with caring eyes. "Forgive me for my rudeness....... Okaasama. " I felt fragile arms wrap around me and then she spoke, " I will always forgive you. You are precious to me. Now you should start preparing for class." I looked up to see Maria smile sweetly at me. I nodded in agreement and gestured her to leave my room. The last time the nightmare occurred was once Shizuka came to the academy. I was relieved that that voice stopped talking to me. I finally finished preparing to go to class and grabbed my Sketchbook. Usually when I was in class, I would instantly become bored. This time I have my plan that might succeed. Once everyone gathered, we all headed out. Even though my Okaasama returned, I still can't forget what happened a few nights ago.
Flash back
My thoughts were interrupted with a gun shot. I quickly ran to where they were and stood in front of Maria. Zero then shouted at me," KEIKO-SAN GET AWAY FROM HER!!" I looked at him and shouted back,"NO!" He looked at me confused and then Maria said,"*chuckles evily* I guess you really kept my secret well hidden my dear. A job well done. Now for you Zero, haven't you ever thought that the reason Keiko hasn't moved away from me is that she is my........... daughter?" I put my arms down and looked at the ground. I didn't want to see Zero's disgusted face that the other vampires receive from him. I then heard him say," As if I'll ever believe that. I know that you are a filthy vampire. If you were to have a daughter, she would be as filthy as you. Keiko isn't like you, she is much different than you. " I looked at him, my eyes filled with sadness and I said to Zero," I'm sorry, but.................. SHE'S RIGHT! I'M HER DAUGHTER! I'M AS FILTHY AS HER LIKE YOU SAID!!!! " After I finished saying that I dropped down to my knees and began to cry. There was no way I could deny that I was her daughter. Maria looked at me then back at Zero. Her eyes filled with hatred." It isn't right to make my dear daughter cry. She hasn't done anything wrong to tell you the truth. She was loyal but would speak her mind if she didn't like a specific act one was about to perform. I taught her good in my own way. That is why she is so sincere. She can never be filthy like me."
End of flashback

Those words still hurt me. Once the gates were open, I looked down so that my eyes don't look at him.I didn't want to see his face. I would feel terrible about what had happened. I then felt a stare directed towards me. I was scared to look up at the person's gaze, but knowing me, I still looked up. My eyes widened to see this expression on his face. I wanted to erase his memories from that night but couldn't. I just had to deal with the guilt for now.

Zero's P.O.V
As the night class exited the gates to go to class,I looked for Keiko. I soon spotted her but I could see that she felt guilty. She tried to keep her gaze away from me bit failed. Once she looked at me, my expression showed happiness. I actually smiled at her. Keiko's eyes widened once she saw my expression. The thing was that she had stopped to look at my face. I lightly chuckled at her expression. She smiled in return and began to walk with the others. I was still thinking about that night. Why hadn't she told me that Shizuka was her mother. My train of thought was interrupted when Yuki said," Thats strange, I haven't seen you ever look this happy. So let's go back to patrol the night class,k! " I looked at her and returned to my serious, cold expression. Here's one thing for sure; I would only smile with meaning but only to Keiko.

Takehiko's P.O.V ♘
It was boring during class.I decided to nap cuz I want to. I noticed Keiko was scribbling something down on her book. Curiosity got the best of me, but curiosity killed the cat? If I get killed tonight, I want Keiko to murder me! † waaaait, wait, hold up what are you thinking? † OK never mind I didn't think this clearly.

I had some trouble sneaking up on Keiko, so I had to act as if I was casually passing by. Once I did that, I finally caught a glimpse of what she was drawing and I did the most unthinkable. " Wow you have got an excellent talent in drawing. " Once I said that, she turned around and she didn't look very happy to see me. I was about to apologize when I felt my foot get frozen. I didn't know whether Hanabusa or Keiko used their abilities on me. I didn't need to figure out who did because as I was thinking," You know you shouldn't creep up on me. You should know better that when someone startles me, I use my abilities on them. My ice powers have a lasting effect, even Akastsuki's fire won't be able to unfreeze his foot. You can try if you want to though." As expected, he tried to and Keiko was right. I mentally face palmed myself for even attempting to try look at her artwork. Eventually class ended and she unfroze my foot with a quick snap of her fingers. I apologized and she accepted it. She asked me why I would sneak up on her but I answered truthfully. She sighed and went to the dormitory. Maria came to us and said," May I speak with the three of you. PRIVATELY?" We looked at her and agreed.

It was late night and so we found a perfect spot where we all could discuss. That was when Shizuka (in Maria's body) began. " So how have you been doing?" I looked at her and asked," So all you wanted to know was how we were doing? " Keiko looked at me then said," What do you want to hold a private discussion with the both of us? I mean do you need us for something?" She looked at Keiko......... bulls eye. She explained that we are to come to her once I am given the sign that we are to come to her. We all agreed but I asked when and where. "A ball is going to be held here at the academy. You two are to attend the ball but you attire should be the purest black. If there is some decorations on the dress, my dear, make sure they are blue or red OK? Now that is all I wanted you two for. The headmaster might ask for you Keiko so act like you didn't know that this was happening. Get more information about it. Well that's all, so we all should head back to the dormitory."

Once Shizuka was done, we all went back. Now that was left was to prepare for the plan.....

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT. I AM SO HAPPY CUZ NOW ITS BEEN ABOUT 3K ⇧ READS. THANK YOU MY FELLOW READERS. I UPDATES SOON CUZ I WAS REQUESTED IN UPDATING ASAP SO I DID SO. WELL NOW I WILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER SO BY TOMORROW K. ANY WHO, I NEED MORE VOTES: I MEAN KANAME, TAKEHIKO, OR ZERO!!!! PLEASES COMMENT ON WHICH ONE ENDS UP WITH KEIKO/MIRIKU CUZ I NEED RESULTS ASAP. ANY WHO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THE STORY, THANK YOU!!!