A bloody farwell: Miriku

There is one character unknown to everyone in vampire knight. That character is Miriku Kuran.It all began on a late peaceful evening. Before either Kaname and Yuki were born, there was Miriku , the eldest of them all. Unlike Kaname and Yuki having superior powers, this child didn't just have superior powers, she had powers that could revive someone.That evening was the last Miriku saw her parents. At the time, she was ten years old. She had extraordinary vocabulary and was very intelligent. " Mom, I sense an unpleasent presence before me and it is making me worry." Juri knew who the presece was and told Miriku " Now my dear child, me and your father will handle this situation.But for now , head for your room alright. " Miriku then went to her room when the bell rang." As I expected ,what reason did you have to come here....Rido and Shizuka." Rido then replied "Why do you need to know....it doesn't involve you.." Juri's eyes widened and said "ARE YOU TARGETTING MY CHILD... YOU BASTARD!!! I WILL NOT.." Haruka then stopped Juri and calmly replied "It is best if you..." At that moment Miriku "AHHHHHH, LET GO OF ME YOU BITCH!!!!!! I SAID LET GO!!! JURIIIIII, HARUKAAA HELP ME I *MMMPHM*!!!" At that moment, shizuka had covered the child's mouth."You will now become my child my dear Miriku." Shizuka and Rido escaped with Miriku. " What do you think will happen to her Haruka.I can't believe they did this...once I see Rido again... I "" Now Juri, right now all we could hope is that they will keep her alive and we should wait.for the right time for vengence."

This was the last time l was able to see my beloved parents....l am scared of what will becom of me(Miriku is speaking to herself )

To be continued in the second part.....