Dealing with trust that can........

Keiko's mind is one in which is a mystery. A twisted one that holds a generous caring girl trapped inside. A seal was summoned to hide her true identity. She could have had a wonderful life but if not for Shizuka's selfish desires, would everything turned out alright? Would she have met Zero and would she have fallen into the arms of the progenitor? Although I have to admit I care for her, can I really believe everything she tells me............

"Keiko dear is something wrong?" I ask her. She nods no but I knew that she was hiding something. Everything she was hiding from me now can affect others later. What does she keep in that little head of hers.......

Kaname's P.O.V

I just finished turning Yuki back into a vampire after my rather serious encounter. This game will soon end but some possibilities might make everything change. I just have a feeling that I am going to hurt someone I really care about.

Flashback........
Few days earlier.....

Once I knew Rido had made his next move ahead of his turn and that he could make another one at anytime, I had to protect Yuki from him. It would be hard but I knew what I had to do.

Knowing that Yuki would want to learn more about her past and how it involves me, I decided to negotiate with her. If she wanted to know of her past, she would have to be mine for the time being. I knew it would pain me because I had long realized that I had a deep caring and loving feeling towards Keiko. The two times I drank her blood, I saw her memories of Shizuka being very kind and gentle towards her. At times I would catch glimpses of Miriku, which I seemed to have given my trust to. If I want to save Keiko, I have to lure out Rido first. I swear once I see him again, I will end his life without any regrets. I will bring back Keiko for sure.

Once I snapped out of my deep thoughts, I went inside the class. That is where I sensed something. A dark and malicious being coming with one........... no two vampires. Class continued and the thick tension that was once here slowly dispersed. I looked out the window to see Yuki and Zero. I despise him so much due to his relationship with Keiko. He not only got close to her but also with Yuki.

Whatever it takes, I must take control over this game. I will not loose.........

A few moments later....

I was waiting for him to come by my room. By the time I decided I couldn't wait any longer and was about to leave, I heard footsteps approach the door. I walked back to my desk and then heard a knock.
"Come in."

When the doorknob opened, a person walked in. To my surprise I saw Takuma. "Kaname, please don't think I have-"

"Takuma, that's enough. I'm sure he has a lot of questions he wants to ask, isn't that right, my dear nephew." I looked from where the voice was coming from and saw Shiki standing there.

"I see you have taken possession of your son's body." He looked at me and chuckled. "Well you know, that's not the only thing I took. I presume you are focusing more on Juri's young daughter correct? That means you pushed aside your so called love of Keiko. That truly is sad, isn't it, My dear Keiko." I heard heel clicks slowly approaching to where we were.

Her hair was pure black without any of her beautiful triple highlight streaks. Her eyes we're mismatched. Her eyes were blue and red instead of her sometimes purple or pink orbs. She is wearing a black tank top, black jeans, a dark brown leather jacket and open toe black heels with a lot of straps on them. She was using black eyes shadow with one streak of red eye shadow on top of it. Her lips were layered with a blood red lipstick. Her eyes fell on my direction. I felt a cold chill by just gazing at her. She wasn't the same as she used to be.