Cross Academy: Keiko's first day

After years of preparations, Keiko is finally ready to attend Cross Academy. Keiko was urging for the days to pass quickly so she could attend school.
"Are you ready to go to Cross Academy, Keiko are you even listening?"said Shizuka
"Hm were you saying something.Sorry I was staring into space. I have a lot of thoughts in my mind and I'm trying to clear them. Mother, do you think I will be suitable to go to that school?"
When Keiko said that, Shizuka went to her and hugged her. She then said" You will fit at that school and no one will defy you so don't worry okay"
I packed up my things and got everything that I needed. After that I went outside to see a car of pure black waiting for my departure.
Keiko's mind
I'm seriously freaking out. I don't know what I should do or say when I get there. Urgh , these thoughts are seriously killing me. I can't think clearly. What is wrong with me. What is worrying me so much?
With those thoughts cleared up , Keiko had arrived to Cross Academy. She was then directed to the headmaster's office. "HELLO THERE!!!Well it's good to see you up and going. How are you Keiko?"Headmaster had greeted Keiko so cheerfully that it made her smile. Keiko then replied" I'm doing great although I'm nervous of taking classes with the night class. Um you wouldn't mind if a school guardian would give me a tour?" The headmaster replied " It would be fine but- (mumbles) Yuki's busy..... would she be fine with Zero... Hmm it is best if I ask her. Keiko would you mind if Zero gave you the tour?" With those words, Keiko's eyes widened."Sure! Um I mean wouldn't mind ." Keiko turned around to hide her blushed cheeks. And with that headmaster called for Zero. Keiko didn't know that Zero had attended this school. With those thoughts in her head, Zero appeared in the headmaster's office with his eyes in surprise. " Keiko?" He said in a welcoming voice.......
To be continued in part 8.

Sorry I know this chapter is short but I'll make the other part longer k.
I want to honor my friend Hiromi-sama for helping me with this story as well as trueanimefan. They are true friends(Cuz I know them very well and they are my best friends) plus luv ur stories if u are reading this. :)