Falling in love with you

This is fluff. 

12:43

3rd limited

Freddy's backroom

William's pov

    William worked, as he did, he sipped from a cup of coffee Henry had given him for his last birthday. He knew it was late, Henry and Charlie would be asleep at home, but he had to finish the repairs for Bonnie. He examined the wires and circuit boards carefully, tapping a part, not minding the slight buzz. It was sticky, he sniffed his finger. Under the coffee, oil, and sweat, there was a sweet, soda scent. Stupid kids. Annoying, always spilling drinks and making messes. He set it down and stretched. He had been hunched over the boards and wires for several hours. Something Henry had told him not to do numerous times. He sighed and looked at the empty Bonnie head. "William." He jumped. Henry was standing in the doorway. "Yes?" "I told you to come home hours ago." [can't help falling in love in with you. Elvis Presley. Go put it on now and read this] "Some bloody kid spilt their damned soda on Bonnie. I had to find out why he was malfunctioning." Henry walked in and wrapped his arms around William, leaning into his neck. "Where's Charlie?" "Jen's watching her." "Ah." William kissed Henry's forehead and swayed slightly. Henry moved his arms up to William's shoulders and did the same. William twirled slowly and kissed Henry's cheek, leaning down slightly. The two men danced slowly, even with no music, William was exceptional at dancing. Henry wasn't the best, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that Henry saw that William cared. William spun again, lifting Henry up lightly and slowly putting him back down. Henry smiled widely and wrapped a leg around William. Afton picked Henry up, only to be littered with kisses everywhere Henry could reach. William looked at Henry with lust, adoration and love. "I love you." "I love you too, Henry." Henry kissed William and Afton kissed back, pulling away only to breathe. Henry leaned down and gave William a love bite, kissing it softly after and dropping down. "Now, come, home Will. It's not healthy to be up at this hour every night." "Alright Henry." William walked out while holding his hand. 

Sorry it's short!-