Truth or dare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

High school times bitches

3rd limited

10:43

Henry's house

Henry's pov

     Henry lay down, patiently waiting for William to finish talking so he can suggest an idea. "So, I was thinking, we could take a robotics class together!" William said, smiling and ending his speech. "Sure, but how many things are you gonna take up? I mean, you've got that butchering class, the woodworking," Henry said with a smirk. "But you said you wanted to take robotics so we could do it together!" The Brit said, a light blush dusting across his pale face. "Yeah, alright," Henry said.  "So, what do you wanna do now?" William asked. "I don't know, what do you?" "Truth or Dare?" "Seriously?" "Yeah?" "Alright." "Okay. Truth or Dare?" "Truth." "Who do you have a crush on?" Henry's mind went to the half-grown man in front of him. "Pass." "Fine." "Truth or dare?" "Dare." "Close your eyes." Henry made a confused noise but closed his eyes. "Truth or dare?" Henry asked. "Dare." "Hm." Henry thought. He could do practically anything. But that meant he couldn't choose one thing. "I don't know." "Okay, truth or dare?" "Y'know what, dare." He heard William chuckle softly, probably not meant to be heard by Henry. "Fall victim to my hands." Henry tilted his head and made another, questioning noise. "Just don't resist." Henry felt a hand on his face, moving to his chin and pulling him until he felt the warmth of William's body on his own. He felt the soft, velvety lips of Afton on his neck. Henry shrank back, not being used to this type of attention. No, he still had his virginity. But he was sure William didn't by the way he was licking and kissing his neck. William moved to Henry's shirt collar, unbuttoning the first few buttons and leaving wet marks as he kissed the area heavily. Henry let out a soft moan, instinctively wrapping his arms around William's neck. "Would you like to," William whispered in his ear, pausing. "...Sex..?" Henry asked cautiously. "Y-Yeah, that," William said, getting off of Henry. "Can I?-" Henry was cut off by an odd feeling. A strip of fabric was placed over his eyes, blocking out all light even if he opened his eyes. "Shh, you'll be alright Darling." William smiled and bit Henry's neck, earning himself a light moan from him. "W-Will~" William nuzzled Henry's neck softly, grazing his teeth over his jawline. "Yes, dear?" He answered, tracing Henry's collarbone with his index finger. "J-Just get it over with! My mum will be home soon!" Henry lightly punched William's chest in annoyance. "Alright, alright," William whispered, his voice sweet and soft. "Just tell me if I'm too rough, alright Hen?" William whispered before quickly taking either of their shirts off, biting and nipping the tender skin. "Ah!-William! S-Stop that!" Henry pushed William off slightly. "What?" William asked, confused. "T-That hurts," Henry muttered, pulling William close. "Sorry, I'll be more gentle then." William returned to his position, kissing all the marks he had made. he went lower and lower until he reached the waistline of Henry's pants. He inched them down, kissing the forming bulge in Henry's boxers. "Ah!~" Henry moaned, arching his back and tugging at the sheets. William chuckled, hooking a finger in Henry's drawers. "Hen, i-is this alright?" He asked, needing confirmation from the teen. "Fuck-yes Will, i-it is," Henry said, a hand messing with William's hair in an attempt to distract himself from his absolutely throbbing erection. William smiled, quickly pulling Henry's boxers down and wrapping his fingers around his cock. Henry moaned, all attempts to soften his noises failing as Willaim jerked him off. William chuckled slyly, sitting up and bending back down kiss the tip of (almost wrote Jack-) Henry's cock. Henry's head hit the wall, soft little noises slipping between his lips like smoke. But it only fueled William's arousal. He dipped further down, Henry's cock sliding into his mouth and down his throat. William moaned around Henry's cock, a choked, oh-so-pleasing noise that somehow made Henry's cock harder. Henry, in turn, put a leg over Will's shoulder and pulled him closer that way. He moaned, soft, hissing breaths as he screwed his eyes shut he saw even MORE stars. William rose up a little bit, crawling forward and onto Henry to leave a soft kiss on his cheek before undoing his own jeans and sliding his boxers down just enough to sit on Henry's cock. Henry wasn't expecting this, so he just grabbed William's hips and hung onto him for dear life. (betcha weren't expecting that, were ya?) 

     William threw his head back, hands holding onto Henry's sides with his nails digging into the soft, supple skin. "H-Haaahh~!" William yelled, making Henry groan with his hands pushing the taller even further down his cock. William moaned, a hand going to his rock-hard cock and pumping his length sporadically. Henry pulled William off his cock entirely, holding the pale teenager above his dick before slowly sliding it back inside of him. Henry whined, gritting his teeth at the warmth he felt around his member. William panted, slowly beginning to rock back and forth on Henry's cock. He moaned loudly, gripping the sheets below him in an effort to distract himself from the burning pain in his arse. "He-Henryyy-I-I'm-gon-" Henry cut him off, pulling him down into a kiss at the precise moment he came. Thick ropes of semen covered Henry's belly and chest. Henry smiled at William, stuck a finger in the hot mess beneath him, and licked it clean. 

     "Ew!-He-Henry that's gross!-"

      Henry chuckled, pulling William into another soft kiss and sitting up. "Come on, off Will," Henry lifted William off his cock, cradling him in his arms after. "We gotta get cleaned up before your mom gets home.." William said, finally taking the blindfold off Henry. Henry smiled widely, bending over the edge of the bed to grab a dirty shirt and wipe the cum (cum's a funny word hehe) off himself. William just lay there by Henry, softly messing around with the fluffy comforter underneath him. Henry smiled, laying a fuzzy blanket over William while he got dressed. "Stay here, I'll go get us something to eat," He said, softly ruffling Wiliam's hair and leaving the room. 

     Henry walked into the kitchen, freezing to his spot when he saw the painfully familiar face of his mother. "M-Mom." He said shakily, returning his hands to his sides. "Henry," "I-I didn't know you were, home! H-How long were you home?" "Around an hour or two, " Henry hated when she used that tone. She was acting nice, while fully knowing what the teen had been doing. "I'm sorry, Mom, I-I shouldn't have-" "It's fine, just at least be a bit quieter next time." She said, returning to the book she was reading. Henry just shuffled back to his room, sitting on his bed and sniffling into his knees. William wrapped an arm around him, running a hand through his hair. "What's wrong, dear?" He asked, pulling him close. 

"My uh, mom's home." 

"Shit."

A/N: Holy shit I wrote smut-Anyways hoped you enjoyed and uh yeah-