Part 1

Hey guys,
              This a new story...a mature one...So, plss read only if u r comfortable...let's begin with the first chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from a lady waking up her young son as he was late today...the boy was kartik who laid his head on his mother's lap, smiling at her...

SWARNA:(caressing his hair) kartik...kya hua beta...aaj itni late kyu ho gye tum...vese toh hmesha time pe uthte ho...tabiyat thik h naa beta..(touching his forehead)

KARTIK:(smiling and holding her hands) mein bilkul thik hu maa... aap chinta mtt kro...aap jao, mein taiyaar hokr aata hu..(Sitting straight and hugging her) maa aapne papa se baat ki...

SWARNA:(kissing his forehead) hnn aur tumhare papa maan gye.
...hmara beta itna acha h ki use koi mna kr hi nhi skta...tum jaa skte ho london, pr jaldi aa jaana... hmm..aur maa ji se permission toh tumhe hi leni pdegi...(he nodded happily) chlo ab mein jaati hu...tum taiyaar hokr breakfast ke liye aa jao...

He nodded and went to get ready..
..swarna went to her room and saw manish checking his files...he saw her and smiled...she locked the door and went to him, removing her pallu which she was wearing...[their family was very traditional and ladies had to follow all the orders of their husbands and all the rituals of the family]

Swarna polished his shoes and sat on her knees in front of him, making him wear the shoes...she touched his feet, taking blessings from her husband...manish held her from her shoulders, keeping the file aside and made her sit in his lap...he kissed her cheeks, holding her waist...

MANISH:(kissing her forehead)  aaj toh meri biwi boht sundar lgg rhi h...chlo ab jaldi se mujhe meri kiss de do, phir mujhe office bhi toh jaana h...

chlo ab jaldi se mujhe meri kiss de do, phir mujhe office bhi toh jaana h

[Swarna's outfit]

Swarna smiled and captured his lips, kissing him softly...manish hugged her tightly, responding to the kiss and pressing her onto him...they broke the kiss after sometime and manish hugged her
...she snuggled into him, smiling as her husband loved her a lot... he kissed her forehead, caressing her back...

SWARNA:(getting up from his lap) manish jii...aaj aap naashte mei kya khaoge...kya bnau mein aapke liye...

MANISH:(smiling) mere favorite aloo ke paranthe...

She nodded and went downstairs, adjusting her pallu...she saw dadi sitting in the hall..she touched her feet, sitting on the floor...

DADI:(keeping her hand on her head) khush rho swarna...jao jaa kr mandir mei jott jaga do aur aarti ki taiyaari shuru kro...sb log aate hi honge..(sternly)

(sternly)