Part 6

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira coming back home in a taxi after having dinner...

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) thankuu for everything...aaj ka din meri life ka best day h..vese kartik..(looking at him as he hummed) mene toh tumhe apni family ke baare mei sb btaya, pr tumne kuch nhi btaya apni family ke baare mei...

KARTIK:(hesitantly) naira...abhi chodo na yeh sb..hum iss baare mei baadmei baat krte h naa...(not looking at her)

NAIRA:(caressing his hand) it's okk, i know tum avoid kr rhe ho toh zroor koi baat h...jb bhi tum comfortable ho, tb bta dena..koi jaldi nhi h kartik...(looking at him) i trust u baby..

KARTIK:(side hugging her) thankuu jaan...i promise I'll never break ur trust..(huskily in her ears) vese u r looking very hot...i can't control myself..(nuzzling his face in her neck, kissing it)

NAIRA:(blushing) acha jii...pr u hv to control mr majnu..(cupping his face) have some patience baby or u'll be punished today..(Smirking) aur tumhari punishment yeh hogi that I'll not allow u to touch me after we reach home..

KARTIK:(Making a sad face) not fair jaan...(turning to the other side) i don't like this..

NAIRA:(holding his arm) aww... sorry baby...pr mene tumhe mujhe hug krne se mna nhi kiya.. (turning him to her) idhar aao..

Naira signalled him to hug her... he smiled and took her in his embrace, kissing her hair lovingly and caressing her back...As they reached home, kartik took her in and locked the door properly...he carried her in his arms and took her in their room..naira was blushing, looking down as he made her lie on the bed gently...

KARTIK:(Removing her sandals and stockings, caressing her legs) get ready for a wonderful experience jaan...aaj ki raat boht special hogi hmare liye, i promise...(kissing her feet)

Naira curled her feet as he kissed them...he chuckled seeing her shyness and removed his shoes and jacket, coming on the bed...he sat beside her, admiring her.. naira got up and sat beside him, looking down and blushing...

KARTIK:(backhugging her and pulling her closer, holding her waist) jaan...i love u so much...(kissing her cheeks sensuously, making her moan slightly) mera bachaa...come here..let me love u.. aaj se phle mene kbhi kisi ladki ke liye esa feel nhi kiya...i want u baby...(caressing her belly and making her sit in his lap)

NAIRA:(opening her eyes and turning to him, wrapping her legs around his waist and hugging him) i love u too kartik...i love u so much...(kissing his cheeks and looking at him) i m all yours now.. isliye u hv every right to love me...bss mujhe promise kro yeh sb kbhi change nhi hoga hmare bich...we'll always be together naa..(fearing what if they get separated)

KARTIK:(Removing her coat and caressing her arms) never jaan... hum hmesha saath rhenge...u trust me naa..(she nodded and smiled) Don't worry..chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, I'll never let u go away from me...(pecking her lips) u r mine naira, vo bhi hmesha ke liye..(capturing her lips for a kiss, cupping her face)

Naira clutched to his tshirt and responded to the kiss, trying to enter her tongue in his mouth... kartik smiled and let her dominate the kiss, giving her entrance into his mouth...naira tasted him, mixing their salivas and continued sucking his lips for sometime...they broke the kiss after sometime and kartik gave naira a teasing smile, making her blush...

KARTIK:(caressing her back and waist) ohho mera desperate baby..
.mujhe nhi pta tha ki tumhe itne ache se kiss krna aata h...

NAIRA:(whinning) karrttikkk...no teasing plss...vrna mein jaa rhi hu yaha se..

KARTIK:(holding her as she was about to get up) acha baba sorry naa...jaane ki baat mtt kro..(pecking her nose) Let's continue now..

Naira nodded and kissed his forehead, cupping his face...she kissed his cheeks, caressing his face and smooched his lips, making him blush...she got up from his lap and signalled him to lay down on the bed...he laid down and smiled seeing her undressing herself...naira was now in her pink bra and panty, half naked...kartik blushed seeing her coming towards him and his dick became erect, expressing his desires...naira chuckled and quickly removed his clothes, along with his boxers...his cock sprang out, shocking her...she was shocked to see his large length...

KARTIK:(feeling awkward) sorry naira...(trying to cover himself with the blanket)

Naira held the blanket, keeping it aside and laid beside him...she hugged him, caressing his hair...

NAIRA:(caressing his cock) no need to feel sorry...i know what u want and it's okk baby...u don't need to be awkward...hnn mein thodi shock ho gyi thi tumhari length dekh kr, pr i like it...i love everything about u..(pecking his nose)

Kartik flipped their positions and came over her, kissing her neckline...naira moaned, caressing his back...she found him struggling to open her bra, so she did it herself and threw her bra away, freeing her boobs... kartik snuggled into her breasts, feeling her warmth and kissed them one by one...naira caressed his hair, pushing him more into her...she moaned loudly as kartik licked her nipples sensuously, teasing her...

NAIRA:(moaning) ahhh...umm... k.kart.tikk..ahh...plss....plss..aahhh..plsss...b.aby..pllsss....mm..

KARTIK:(pressing and massaging her boobs) hnn baby...open ur eyes and speak up...what do u want...bolo..kya chahiye meri jaan ko..(licking her nipples, making her shiver)

NAIRA:(irritatedly) plss kartik... ahhh..ummm...i know tumhe sb... pta h..just suck it...ahhhh..ummm
..uhh...plsss..(opening her eyes partially)

Kartik smiled and put her nipple in his mouth, sucking it fastly as she moaned his name in pleasure
...he kept sucking her boobs until they turned red...he was happy seeing content on her face...he kissed her navel, sucking her skin
...naira moaned, shaking on the bed like a snake...she clutched to the pillows and moaned his name in pleasure...kartik then, examined her wet panty and caressed it, making her shiver...

KARTIK:(Removing her panty) sorry jaan...pr mujhse aur wait nhi hoga ab...i want to come inside u now..

Naira was going to ask him about protection, but before she could say anything, he entered inside her vagina in a single go...naira screamed in pain, letting her tears flow down her eyes...kartik stopped for sometime, letting her adjust to his length...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks and wiping her tears) it's okk...it's okk bachaa...bss ho gya..calm down... jitna pain hona tha, ho gya nairu...(caressing her face) tum thik ho..

She nodded and signalled him to continue, forgetting about protection due to her pain...kartik took her in a kiss and started moving in and out of her, feeling extreme pleasure...naira started enjoying now, so she told him to do more faster...kartik increased his pace and made love to her for 3 hours...he came out of her and took her to the bathroom in her lap...he gave her a relaxing bath as she was tired...they both slept hugging eachother...

Next morning, naira had to go early for her shoot...kartik too woke up with her due to her alarm..

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) kartik
...tum kyu uth rhe ho..abhi toh 6 hi bje h...tum so jao..mujhe toh shoot ke liye jaana h naa, isliye uth rhi hu...(kissing his forehead, caressing his face) take rest baby..

KARTIK:(holding her closer by her waist) it's okk jaan...tum ready ho jao..mein breakfast bna deta hu tumhare liye...i know tumhe proper sleep nhi mili...(pecking her lips) in fact, i hv a better idea...

Naira blushed understanding his meaning...he picked her in his arms, taking her to the bathroom
...they took bath together and got ready...kartik made breakfast for naira as she was talking to her family on video call...2 days passed by...kartik naira were deeply in love with eachother, while aditya burnt seeing their closeness...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik tells about his family to naira, aditya feels insulted...