Part 8

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik naira taking bath together...naira was all quiet after listening about kartik's family...kartik was scared of her reaction...he wiped both of them with towel and carried her back to their room...he made her wear a nightgown without any inners and himself wore a boxer..
Naira hugged him and slept in his embrace, snuggling into his chest
...kartik kissed her forehead, promising himself that he'll fight for their love, if needed...

Next morning, naira woke up early and saw kartik sleeping peacefully...she saw him shivering and sobbing in sleep, which made her worried...she half laid with the support of the bedrest and took him in her embrace, caressing his back and hugging him tightly...

NAIRA:(kissing his hair) shh...bss.
..bss...bss...shh..bss kartik..chup hojao baby...mein hu naa tumhare pas...sb thik h..calm down kartik... bss baby..(kissing his forehead as he woke up sobbing heavily) kya hua...koi bura sapna dekha mere baby ne...hmm..(he nodded, snuggling into her chest)

KARTIK:(calming down as she consoled him) jaan..(she hummed, caressing his hair) tum gussa ho kya mujhse...kal raat ko jb mene apni family ke baare mei btaya, uske baad tumne kuch bhi nhi kaha...i swear mein vesa nhi hu naira..i really love u...I'll never control u...plss trust me..(snuggling into her chest, hugging her waist)

NAIRA:(caressing his arms and back) bss...tum kyu itni explanation de rhe ho...i know u baby...mujhe pta h tum mujhse kitna pyaar krte ho...tum ghar pe jhooth bol kr yaha isliye aaye the kyuki u felt suffocated there...i trust u baby...(wiping his tears and pecking his lips) mene tumse isliye kuch nhi kaha bcoz i was confused ki aage kya krna chahiye..(kissing his forehead) jo hoga dekha jayega...abhi just forget all this...and yeh last 4 din ache se enjoy krte h...phir vaha udaipur mei bhi milte rhenge chup chup kr...(smiling)

KARTIK:(looking at him) tum chaho toh apni family ko bta skti ho...shayad vo hi hmari help kr paaye yeh decide krne mei ki aage kya krna h..(snuggling back into her chest) naira can i ask for something..maybe tumhe weird lgge pr..vo...i.wa.nt...thi.s..plss...(stammering)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) bolo naa kartik...I'll try to fulfill ur every wish, chahe jitni bhi weird kyu na ho...just say it openly..

Kartik got up and removed her nightgown, making her naked...he laid over her as she was half laying on the bed...naira hugged him as he snuggled into her boobs, sucking them slowly...she caressed his hair, asking him about his wishes...

KARTIK:(playing with her nipples) vo naira..vo mujhe...vo..i want to taste ur milk...can u plss breastfeed me...(saw her shocked) i m sorry..shayad mene kuch zyaada hi bol diya..leave it jaan... tum itna seriously mtt lo...mein toh bss ese hi..(not looking at him and snuggling into her boobs)

NAIRA:(smiling and caressing his hair) kyu...ese kese seriously na lu mein apne boyfriend ki demands ko...(cupping his face and smooching his lips) i love u baby aur tumhari yeh wish zroor poori hogi...I'll surely breastfeed u, and that too daily...don't worry..I'll take lactation pills today only... happy now..(he nodded, feeling shy)

Naira let him suck her boobs for sometime...She then went for shooting..it was the last day for shoot as they had 3 days to enjoy as they wanted...Naira took lactation pills in the afternoon... kartik came to pick her up in the evening...After reaching home, naira firstly locked the door and sat on the sofa, removing her top
...she kept a pillow in her lap and signalled him to come...kartik smiled and laid his head in her lap..he held her boobs and latched onto one of her breasts, sucking it
...he tasted her milk for the first time, feeling content...naira caressed his hair lovingly, letting him have her feed...

KARTIK:(after 20 mins, leaving her breasts) thankuu jaan...i m so happy...u taste so good..(caressing her breasts)

Naira smiled and kissed his forehead...kartik got up and helped her, changing her clothes...
Naira too helped him and they had dinner...Rest 3 days passed in jiffy...kartik naira spent the whole time with eachother...they had sex various times, but now used protection...

IN FLIGHT...
KARTIK:(caressing her hair as she was crying silently) nhi jaan.. tum ro kyu rhi ho...hum toh hmesha sath h naa...udaipur jaa kr bhi ek dusre se milte rhenge... don't worry..koi na koi solution nikal jayega...aur agr tumhe sahi lge toh apni family ko bta dena hmare baare mei...(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) bss ab...rona nhi...i can't see u crying baby...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) i love u baby...mene soch liya h...mein phle gayu dii se baat krungi...i m sure vo meri help krengi...sb thik ho jayega...yeh one week meri life ka best week tha...kyuki mujhe tum mil gye...I'll miss u baby..apna khayal rkhna and jb bhi milne ka mnn ho, mujhe call kr dena...(hugging him)

He nodded and covered both of them with the blanket...he took her in a soulful kiss, pulling her closer inside the blanket...naira too caressed his face, responding to the kiss...they broke the kiss after sometime, but naira attacked his neck, kissing him softly...kartik raised her top up and caressed her boobs above her bra...naira knew what he needed.. she took out her boobs from her bra nd let him latch on her boobs
...kartik had her milk under the blanket, hugging her and naira hid him in her embrace with her face outside the blanket...Kartik left her boobs after half an hour and set her clothes properly..he came out of the blanket and snuggled into her neck, feeling sleepy...naira hugged him, patting his head...he slept in her embrace
...naira again covered him with blanket, except for his head...

Aditya saw them in such an intimate position...he burnt in jealousy and decided to expose them in front of everyone...he clicked a photo of them and smirked looking at their closeness...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira tells gayu about kartik, aditya plans something evil...