Part 5

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira coming out in a pink frock with her long open hair...kartik entered the room with a tray in his hand and saw naira drying her hairs...he kept the tray aside and went towards her, smiling at her...she was startled as he took the towel from her and helped her drying her hair...

KARTIK:(turning her towards him and caressing her face) tum boht pyari lgg rhi ho

KARTIK:(turning her towards him and caressing her face) tum boht pyari lgg rhi ho...just like a princess..

NAIRA:(saw him in a vest and shorts) thankuu...vese u r no less mr kartik goenka...

KARTIK:(hugging her) thankuu naira...(inhaling her fragrance) it's feels so good with u...

Naira too got lost in his touch...she didn't wanted their moment to end..kartik kissed her earlobe, making her moan...she caressed his nape, giving a peck on his neck...after a few minutes, kartik took her to the couch and fed her noodles as he knew now that she loves Chinese...naira too fed him lovingly, adoring his smile...

They laid down on the bed on either sides for a nap...naira wanted him near her, she shifted a bit close...kartik looked at her if she's okk..

NAIRA:(Making up an excuse) k.uch...n.hi..vo..bss ese hi..neend nhi aa rhi thi...nayi jagah h naa..

KARTIK:(understood that she's lieing) koi baat nhi...close ur eyes and try to sleep..(acting along) this vest is so irritating...if u don't mind, can i remove it..mein ese so nhi paunga...

NAIRA:(stammering) h.nn..hnn... it.s...c.om.pl.et.ely...ok.kk...

Kartik removed his vest, revealing his well built chest

Kartik removed his vest, revealing his well built chest... naira blushed, looking at him secretly...she pretended to sleep, but kartik knew what she wants... he turned to her and hugged her, making her gasp...

KARTIK:(caressing her waist) it's okk naira...u don't hv to pretend... i know u want to be near me... hnaa..(she nodded caressing his chest) come here bachaa...(holding her and laying her completely on himself, hugging her) ese toh neend aa jayegi naa...

NAIRA:(resting her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeats) i love to be with u kartik...mujhe ese hi rhena h hmesha, tumhare pas...(caressing his nipples) can i suck it plss...(blushing)