Part 3

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from gayu waking up at 4 am due to her alarm...she saw naira was still sleeping, hugging her...

GAYU:(caressing her hair) naira... uth baby...teri flight h naa aaj... chlo chlo..get up now...(patting her cheeks as she opened her eyes)

NAIRA:(getting up and sitting straight) good morning dii..

GAYU:(caressing her face) good morning baby...chal ab jaldi se ready ho jaa..mein tere kapde nikaal deti hu...

Naira nodded and went to get ready

Naira nodded and went to get ready...gayu too got ready and helped her combing her hair and packed her essentials in a kit...she hugged her as she got emotional, going away from them..

NAIRA:(hugging her) I'll miss u dii...

GAYU:(caressing her back) I'll miss u too...apna khayal rkhna aur aditya jyada preshan kre toh mujhe bulaa lena...roz time se so jaana aur mujhe call krti rhna...

She nodded and kissed her cheeks
...gayu smiled and kissed her forehead...they had breakfast together with the family and naksh gayu dropped her at the airport...

NAIRA:(hugging naksh) chotu tu meri tension mtt lena...I'll be fine baby...tu bss mumma papa aur dii ka khayal rkhna..okk..

He nodded nd naira kissed his forehead, bidding him...she hugged gayu too and went for her boarding...

ON THE OTHER SIDE....
Kartik too was at the airport, manish and swarna had come to see off him...he hugged them before going...

MANISH:(caressing his hair) take care beta...enjoy kro..

SWARNA:(kissing his forehead) khaana time pr lena aur apna khayal rkhna beta...

KARTIK:(smiling) jii...papa meri maa ka khayal rkhna aur dadi agr kuch kahe toh smbhal lena...

Manish nodded, understanding his point...he too didn't liked it when his mother scolded his wife unnecessarily, but couldn't go against her...Kartik and naira had the same flight, going to london... Luckily, aditya had his seat with one of their crew members...she checked her ticket and sat on her seat...Just then, kartik came and sat on his seat which was next to her...naira looked at him and got lost in his charm...kartik too looked at her and smiled, adoring her beauty...

NAIRA:(smiling) hii...i m naira..

KARTIK:(shaking hand with her) hii...i m kartik..(finding an excuse to talk to her) vese tum akeli aayi ho yaa koi aur bhi h tumhare sath..

NAIRA:(settling her seat belt and resting her head back) nhi...i m not alone...actually mein ek actress hu, so apne show ke shoot ke liye hum london jaa rhe h... tum btao..tum kya krte ho..

KARTIK:(resting his head back and looking at her) i m a businessman...thoda break chahiye tha life se, isliye akele aaya hu...apni khoyi hui khushiyan dhundne..i wanted to spend some time with myself...