Part 15

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from akshara feeding naira as it was lunch time
...kartik was sitting beside her and rest all were outside...akshara fed kartik too...

AKSHARA:(after lunch) jaanti hu jo tumne khoya h vo vapis nhi aa skta, pr phir bhi kahungi...life mei move on krna boht zroori h...vo baby shayad tumhari kismat mei nhi tha, yhi keh kr mnn ko smjha lo...(to naira) beta...kal tumhari pre wedding rituals h...aaj ka din h tum dono ke pas khudko smbhalne ka...

She went, saying this...kartik and naira knew that she was right, but their loss was also not small...They took a nap for sometime...Kartik woke up in an hour and saw naira sweating in sleep and clutching to the bedsheet...

Kartik woke up in an hour and saw naira sweating in sleep and clutching to the bedsheet

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) jaan...kya hua..

NAIRA:(in a low voice, in sleep) nhi plss...stay away...m.ere..pas... m.tt...aa.o...mm..a.dity.a...don't...t.ouc.h...m.ee..(sobbing in sleep)

KARTIK:(hugging her forcefully as she was shaking on the bed) shh

KARTIK:(hugging her forcefully as she was shaking on the bed) shh...bss..bss..jaan...mein yhi hu baby...tumhara kartik h naa..kuch nhi hua...shh..shaant hojao...bss mera baby...(wiping her tears as she woke up crying)

NAIRA:(crying badly, clinging onto him) k.kart.tikk...b.aby...plss.. mujhe...b.oht...d.ar...l.gg..r.ha..h... gan.da..fe.el...h.o..rha...h..i..wa.nt..to...tak.e..ba.th...vo..a.dit.ya..n.e...m.mujhe..t.ouc.h...k.iya..(touching her neck) y.aha..pr...(keeping his hand on her breasts) y.a.ha...b.hi... (crying heavily)

Kartik's eyes welled up seeing naira's condition...he got up with her in his lap and took her to the bathroom...naira was all snuggled up into his neck, with her legs around his waist...kartik rubbed her back, trying to calm her...he filled water in the bathtub and made her sit on the slab, standing in front of her...naira held onto him, calming down...kartik wiped her tears and kissed her deeply, cupping her face...naira closed her eyes, feeling his touch as he caressed her upper body starting from her waist to her shoulders... he broke the kiss and removed her clothes...naira touched her belly, feeling emptiness...kartik cupped her face and kissed her cheeks...