Part 2

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira having breakfast with her family...Her parents, akshara and naitik belonged to a reputed family of udaipur...they were modern and open minded...their daughter, naira was an actress... their elder daughter gayu was a designer...they had a younger son, naksh who was 5 yrs younger than gayu and 3 yrs younger than naira...he was 23 yrs old, naira was 26 and gayu was 28 yrs old...
Naksh had opened his own restaurant, krishna a year ago...

NAIRA:(to akshara) mumma...gayu dii kaha h..aaj office nhi jaana unhe...(while having her breakfast)

AKSHARA:(to naira) vo toh subah jaldi chli gyi thi beta...uski 9 bje koi meeting thi...mein aur naitik bhi bss jaa hi rhe h...(to naksh) duggu aaj khaana time se khaa lena...kaam ke chakr mei health ko neglect nhi kr skte..okk...

NAIRA:(smiling) don't worry mumma...aaj mera half day h isliye mein lunch aaj chotu ke sath hi krungi...dekhti hu kese nhi khaata yeh pura..(hitting him lightly)

NAKSH:(whinning) dii...mujhe lgaa abhi..(caressing his arm where she hit)

NAITIK:(getting up and kissing naira's forehead, caressing her head) bye beta...have a good day.. papa loves u..

NAIRA:(getting up and hugging him) love u too papa..take care...

NAITIK:(ruffling naksh's hair) bye beta...all the best for ur meeting..i know u'll make me proud...(caressing his hair as naksh hugged his waist, sitting on his chair) love u champ..aaj dii ke sath chle jaana...okk..

He nodded and smiled as he went
...akshara too hugged both of them, bidding them bye and telling them to take care of themselves...she too went with naitik...they both worked together in their company singhania diamonds...In their family, everyone worked and were given equal rights...just like a perfect happy family...

NAIRA:(caressing naksh's hair) chotu...kya hua..tu thik se khaa kyu nhi rha...tabiyat thik h naa teri...(worriedly)

NAKSH:(smiling) hnn dii..don't worry mein thik hu...bss abhi mnn nhi...aur nhi khaya jayega... mein krishna mei kuch khaa lunga thodi der tkk...promise..(cutely to convince her)

NAIRA:(patting his cheeks) okk mere baby brother...pr yaad se khaa lena..vrna mumma se phirse daant pdegi...(he nodded) ab chal jaldi se change krke aa...mein bahr wait kr rhi hu...

He nodded and went to his room to change...naira kept the dishes in the kitchen and took her bag to leave for her set...naksh came down and sat on the passenger seat in naira's car as she was going to drop him today...they drove off to naksh's krishna first..

NAKSH:(checked her phone as it was ringing) dii...aapke chipku coactor ka phone h...pta nhi kya problem h iss aditya ko...aap aa toh rhe ho..kuch zyaada hi interfere nhi krta yeh aapki life mei..i don't like him...

NAIRA:(Taking the phone from him) hnn aditya...hn mein aa rhi hu bss...5 min mei..(cutting the call and talking to naksh) tu kyu itna irritate hota h...vo bss mera coactor h aur ek acha dost...it's okk naa..ab uska nature hi esa h... hum kya kr skte h...let it be..(smiling at him)

Naksh nodded and smiled at her...
They reached his restaurant...he hugged naira, kissing her cheeks..

NAKSH:(smiling) bye dii...love u..

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) love u too baby brother...have a good day..aur kuch khaa lena plss...

aur kuch khaa lena plss