The Garden of the Future // F, AU, Re

In the year of 2014, the war between Japan and Britannia had still been active due to the perseverance of many. Earlier on the night of August 10, 2010 of the imperial calendar, Genbu Kururugi, the Prime Minister of Japan, had made an agreement with one of Britannia's youngest and yet smartest imperial prince that was sent as a hostage to the far east island. They made a deal that no one would have ever expected.

Lelouch vi Britannia, the 11th Prince of Britannia and the former 17th in line to the Imperial Throne. He and his younger sister, Princess Nunnally vi Britannia, were sent to Japan to be used as bargaining chips and now hostages. The young prince found out that the Prime Minister and his son were arguing over a tactical resistance movement in which the son had denied upon. Him, knowing how far his knowledge reached, wanted to use the opportunity to save himself and his younger from harm.

"I would like to make a partnership with you, Prime Minister. In exchange for knowledge to be used against the Britannians, I wish that you would protect me and my dear sister upon anything that may or do harm to us and that you shall treat us with endearment and such. I as well would like to add something that concerns of your military service. I'd like to have a rank that of a Lieutenant or a General in your military, any rank that can give me the right to give orders to a number of troops."

Four years later, everything was granted on both sides. The young prince was granted a title "Lieutenant Colonel" inside the Japanese military corps and he in return gave an awful lot of information to the Minister. Lelouch and his sister Nunnally, to protect them, were given the surnames "Lamperouge" to avoid unnecessary judgment from the Japanese. Still, the young children did receive words thrown at them. Ranging from "A Britannian? Fighting with his fellow men?" To "He's too young to command though!" Until "Is the Prime Minister out of his mind?! They could be spies! They're the enemy!" So on and so forth.

Luckily, the son of the Prime Minister, young master Suzaku Kururugi, had befriended the two royalties. They'd spend their free time with each other, often teach one another's culture and past life before the war.

Today Lieutenant Lamperouge has done his work and is finished with commanding his own troops at the battle near Mt. Fuji. He may be exhausted but it doesn't stop him and his determination to check on his younger sister and dear friend. As he walks the the familiar forest path, he starts to hear familiar voices. At last he enters inside a very well hidden and surrounded forest garden and his eyes meet with the silhouette of Bocchan Suzaku and Lady Nunnally. He strode towards them and Suzaku glances at him right before he kneels down beside Nunnally.

"Nunnally, I'm back. How are you and Suzaku?" The young Colonel says, his voice very different from when he works. As Nunnally replies, Suzaku's gaze softens at Lelouch his attention set on his beautiful violet eyes which gaze at his saturated emerald eyes.

"Oh we've been so fine, big brother! May I, you two?" Nunnally says with a warm smile as she hands out her hands and gestures for the two boys to rest their heads on. The two do so and such a beautiful scene could not be missed.

The beautiful Nunnally, smiling warmly as she wears a well made kimono. The soft touch to Suzaku's skin makes his cheeks warm as his shoulder length hair shines through such heavenly sun light. The same goes for Lelouch, his cheeks have a warm color on them as he closes his eyes to relax on his beloved sister's touch. As they all had their eyes closed, the three wished for a better future and for happy ending. As if it could happen.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
A/N: Kudos to my wonderful AU idea of Code Geass called "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Revolution" the same revolution that George Washington tried to do but failed in the end, succumbing to Britain and becoming an empire called 'Britannia'. But this AU, will it have a good end? That we shall find out soon.

Check this video out to have an idea of what the scene looks like: https://youtu.be/WbDa0hgEM38
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/