19

I walk out to my car to see Eddie waiting there, his legs crossed leaning against my car playing with his rings, his hair all sweaty. "Are you mesmerized?" He says winking at me. "Obviously, now get in the car." I say walking to open the door.

"Whatever you say sweetheart." He smiles and gets in the car. Before he could even close the door, I grab his jacket and kiss him.

He pulls me closer to him, his hand now on my thigh going further up to my dick. I start the car and he closes his door. I pull out of the parking lot and drive to his place, knowing his uncle isn't home. The whole ride there his hand still in the same spot.

We finally get there and I park next to his trailer, he pulls my hand taking him inside. I shut the door behind me, already kissing him pushing him into his room. "You want me that bad?" He says sticking his hand in my pants once again.

"How'd you know?" I say pulling his hand out of my pants and pushing him on the bed, he now sits there man spreading. "Gosh I can't get enough of you." I say now standing in between his legs.

"What you did today saying that shit to Jason made me think maybe we could be something not just in this room, in a car, or a closet. You could be my boyfriend." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes, I'll be ur boyfriend anywhere you want." I lean down and kiss him. I pull away for a second and whisper to him, "I love you." I stand back all the way up and smile at him.

It looks like he's about to cry, "I'm sor-." He cuts me off by kissing me. "No one's ever said that too me and meant it, I love you too." He says back to me, I can feel my face blush. And before I know it were kissing each other and taking are clothes off.

Next morning-

I wake up to hearing Eddie talking to someone, "Bye." He says and comes back into the room. "My uncles leaving for a bit. It's fine though he's never here anyway." He says cleaning the trash off of his nightstand. I get up and put my clothes on, going to the bathroom.

Eddie comes into the bathroom, leaning against the door frame. "How'd I get the hottest guy in school." He says twirling my hair on his finger.

"Says you, ur hotter." I say fixing my hair. "Please." He says slapping my shoulder and walking out of the bathroom. "Let's go Harrington." He says waiting for me at the door.

I walk over to him putting my shoes on, walking outside. I get in my car and Eddie gets in the passengers seat. "So we're a real couple now. Right?" He asks me as I pull out of the trailer park. "Yes of course." I say touching his shoulder.

The whole way there we just talked about random shit. Once we get there, we get out of the car and walk together towards the school. People staring at us, but I really don't care anymore. But of course Jason's standing at the front of the school, almost like he's waiting for us.

"What the fuck do you want?" Eddie says standing in front of him. "Oh nothing really just to see the freaks walk into school." He laughs by himself.

"I take that as a compliment." I say grabbing Eddie's hand and pulling him into the school with me.

We go to are first class, when we walk in people just stare at us. People call us that name I hate, I just don't get it. Why? The whole time I hear people whisper about us. I don't care. Or do I?

After my morning classes were over I went to lunch.  I sit down looking around for Robin, but she's not there. So I look like a loser, all by myself. I'm not really hungry so I don't eat at all.

I put my head down, since I don't have anyone to talk to. "What's wrong." I hear Eddie's voice near me, I stick my head up seeing him sitting in front of me. "Nothing. Just not hungry." I look at him my head resting in my arms.

His face turns almost purple, "Are you okay?" I say placing my hand on top of his. "Y-yeah, I'm gonna get a sandwich for you I'll be right back." He says getting up. That was weird.

I rest my head back down and wait for him to come back. "Here." He places a sandwich down in front of me. "Fine I'll eat." I say picking it up.

"Why'd you freak out when I said I wasn't hungry? You don't have to tell me, only if you wanna." I say biting my sandwich.

"No r-reason." He says trying to avoid eye contact with me. "Eddie. Don't lie to me."

"None of ur business. If we're gonna be together you can't be in my business." He says walking off. 

What the fuck was that shit?