20

After the bell rings for lunch to be over, I go to the rest of my classes of the day miserable and confused. What's up with him?

He's never freaked out on me like that before. And about food that's just more confusing. My last class of the day was stupid of course, I didn't pay attention half the time. Mostly just thinking.

When the bell rings I go outside as fast as I can to get there before Eddie. I sit there for a couple minutes, people calling me things as they walk by. I see him walk past me, not even looking at me. "Eddie. Please wait." I say following him.

"What do you want?" He says walking to one of his friends cars, since I gave him a ride this morning. "I'm sorry, really sorry I went over the line asking you those questions." I pull his arm back towards me so he stops walking.

"I was just worried okay?" I look at him his face all red and tears in his big brown eyes. He grabs my arm taking me to my car, "I'm sorry for freaking out, it just some stuff about my past with my mom." He says grabbing my hands. "I don't like to talk about it."

He grabs my keys out of my back pocket and opens the drivers door getting in. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "Get in." He pats on the seat next to him.

I walk over and get in, he pulls out of the parking lot and drives a random way I don't recognize. "Where are you going?" I say putting my feet on the dash board.

"It's a surprise." He slaps my leg. "Just tell me." I say getting inpatient. "You tell me, where do you want to go." He says looking at me and back at the road. "Somewhere I can be myself, with you." I say grabbing his hand that's resting on his thigh, winking at him.

He pull into a small grocery store, getting out and running to the entrance. "Wait." I say chasing after him. I catch up with him grabbing him by his waist, "Got you." I say pulling him closer to me.

He gets away, I lose him in the aisle as I go to get some snacks. "Do you need any help?" A worker comes up to me. "No but thanks." I say walking away.

"I've never seen you around here? What bring you to this lovely town." She says sarcastically. "Just going out of town for a while, with my.. boyfriend." I say remembering I'll never see this girl again. "That's nice well I'll maybe see you around." She says walking away.

"My names Steve!" I yell to her. "Samantha." She says looking back. I walk to the next aisle jumping as I see Eddie standing there.

"Oh my god. You scared me." I say holding my chest. He kisses me and runs away again. I have to much stuff in my hands to run after him so I walk to the checkout, seeing her there.

"Did you find everything alright?" She asks scanning my stuff. "Yep." I grab my cash out of my wallet. "So I got some other stuff." Eddie comes up and sets the stuff down.

"I love ur jacket!" She says still scanning the snacks. Eddie looks at her, "Thanks." He gives her a smile.

"You too are cute together." She looks up at us and then back down. "You'd never think you'd be together, ur both so different from each other." She says pressing on her computer screen. "Yeah a lot different." Eddie says laughing a little.

"Well here's ur receipt, have a nice night you too." She says handing me are bags and smiling at us as we walk out. "She's nice." I say as we walk to the car. "She was totally checking you out, mostly ur ass." He points at my ass..

"No she wasn't, you were." I say opening the car trunk. As we finish loading the bags in my car he closes it, and puts his arms around me resting his hands against my car. I kiss him making him come closer to me. The feeling of kissing him outside where anyone can see us, is amazing.

He kisses down my neck as he slides his hand up my shirt. "Ur crazy." I say slipping out of his trap and into the drivers seat. "Bastard." He says sitting in the passengers seat next to me.

I drive out of the parking lot, heading to the town I've never been to before with Eddie telling me where to go. Once we get there he tells me to pull into this trailer park, "My uncle sometimes uses this place for work." He says as I park next to it.

"Is he here?" I ask him. "No he's farther away." He gets out of the car and walks up to the door. Picking up a plant he takes the key underneath it and opens the door. Letting me go in first, "This is heaven compared to ur shit whole of a trailer." I say laughing.

"Asshole." He says closing the door behind him. I look around at the white walls with no stains, a clean blue couch with pillows on it, a nice kitchen all clean. He pulls out some cereal, eating it dry.

"Ew." I say sitting on the couch. He throws a piece at my face, walking to one of the rooms. I follow him, "I like it." I say plopping on the bed.

"I don't." He says going over by the dresser. "Come here." I pat the bed.

He sits next to me, his hands crossed under his head.  I rest my head next to his, "I love kissing you and not having to hide it anymore. It's the best feeling I've ever felt." I say resting my arm over his body.

"You just love me to much do you?" He says grabbing my hand. "I will never love you to much." I say resting my head on his chest.

Or will I?