Stealing My Girl Back part 1 - Nadia Vulvokov

Nobody's POV:
You and nadia are best friends but you love her more than that. Your parents aren't as accepting so you date a guy who ends up becoming horrible and violent because he's jealous and knows you love Nadia and not him.

WARNINGS: smut kinda, violence

Y/N's POV:
Sitting alone in yours and mikes bedroom all you thought about was your childhood with Nadia the happy memories that you wish you could escape back to. Life has been hard for you being with a man you don't feel attraction to or love for. You thought things would change over time but it didn't you thought the feelings for your childhood best friend would go but it didn't you just wished you could see her tell her, show her that you love her more than a friend. But you couldn't, feeling trapped in your own house was breaking you.

One hour had passed and Mike had came home you hoped tonight would be different.

Mike's POV:
"Y/N I'm home"
"Y/N where are you"

Y/N's POV:
"I-I'm in the bedroom Mike"
"And mike can we please talk"

Mike's POV:
"what about?"

Y/N's POV:
"I want to go see Nadia, please we haven't seen each other in a while and I was thinking about her a lot today and I just miss her you know"

Mike slaps you across the face

"WTF MIKE WHAT WAS THAT FOR"

Mike's POV:
"NO!"
"You will never go see that little redhead friend of yours y/n I've already told you once and I'll fucking tell you again NO!"

Y/N's POV:
"Why are you being like this, why do you hate Nadia so much I've been her friend since we were kids"

Mike's POV:
"BECAUSE Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT YOU. I even saw her touch your thigh once when me, you. her and John went on a double date"

Y/N's POV:
Flashback memories start to come back at that day when he said that
-
Flashback:
Sitting next to Nadia across from your boyfriend you could feel a hand moving towards you looking down you saw Nadia's hand trailing over your thigh. As you deeply swallowed looking back up you saw her smirking at you then she bit her lip making sure nobody else saw. The wetness between your legs started to pool as she kept her hand there, she knew what she was doing to you but you tried so hard to hide it so nobody noticed.
-
Just thinking about that memory still makes you feel things.

Y/N's POV:
"Mike you have got to be kidding me she never did that you must've been seeing things."
"Are you jealous of Nadia?"

Mike's POV:
"SEEING THINGS? WOW Y/N WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT IM FUCKING DELUSIONAL. GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH"

Mike slaps you again but this time you end up falling to the floor

Y/N's POV:
"Why are you always so horrible to me Mike you were so loving at the beginning of our relationship now look at you"

Mike's POV:
"I don't care I'm going out with the guys stay here don't you think about going to see Nadia"

Mike leaves and you just sit there in silence until you decide it's time to leave this house and to go see Nadia. So you grab your backpack and start shoving things into it hoping to get out fast incase he came back but you forgot your charger.

Time had ticked and before you know it you're standing outside Nadia's door. You didn't even tell her you were coming.

Then you knocked