Stealing My Girl Back part 2 - Nadia Vulvokov

Nobody's POV: You finally went to Nadia's house and told her everything. She tells you that you both should go have a walk around NYC late at night and you agree. But something happens. Something you wanted to happen
-
Warnings: Really SMUTTY, bit of fluff, pet names, public fucking sort of, edging, alcohol, sc!ssor!ng
Words: 3103
-
Y/N's POV:
"Alright Nemo" I had said to Nadia. Before grabbing the door handle it had started to rain i only had on a leather jacket so Nadia handed me a umbrella.
I smiled grabbing it from her, our hands touched as I took the umbrella out her hand which made me shiver slightly. Nadia only had one umbrella so we shared it. Our body's were so close we could've linked hands.

Nadia: "don't you just love New York City weather"
Me: "I mean it's okay but fuck I'm freezing, why did I come to yours in a leather jacket"
Nadia: "I like the jacket it's cute and besides you look good in leather y/n" she says snirking. I laughed slightly saying "thanks I guess" she just looked at me with a cute sweet smile.
Nadia: "your welcome cutie" Nadia says winking. Which made my blood boil. Fuck is she flirting with me if she is it's so hot I thought to myself. I start to drift of into my thoughts. Unholy thoughts. If only I could kiss her right now but I'm too scared to.
Nadia: "y/n you good"
I got brought from my unholy thoughts by Nadia.
Me: "um yeah sorry"
Nadia laughs to herself.
Nadia: "you started day dreaming"
Me: "oh did I"
Nadia: "yeah, oh look we are here"

I put the umbrella down and walk into the deli. Nadia heads straight to the fridge to get some cottage cheese, i never understood how she likes cottage cheese I've always thought it was disgusting and the texture of it too. I headed to the chips and candy section.
As I was picking stuff up I didn't notice Nadia had came behind me and put her hands on my waist. "Wanna get some alcohol" she whispered into my ear. Making me shiver under her touch I could feel her smirking against me. Slowly I leaned my head back on to her shoulder biting my lip seeing if she'd do anything or not. But all she did was whisper again "what are you doing sweetheart" "nothing" I said. She sneakily kissed my neck slightly making me moan lowly so only she hears then pulling away acting as if she did nothing. Wait was I just imagining that or did it actually happen. Why did she act as if nothing happened tho. I thought.

Nadia: "right y/n what alcohol should we get"
Me: "hmm I don't know, what alcohol do you think we should get?"
Nadia: "oo what about this" Nadia holds up a raspberry Smirnoff vodka.
Me: "ooo yes"
Nadia picks up two bottles one for me and one for her.
Nadia: "let's run around in the rain and drink it'll be fun and remember we are here to get your mind off everything" she says winking with a smirk plastered on her luscious red lips. I chuckled to myself saying "alright fine" I said dragging the 'N'
Nadia: "HELL YEAH" she shouted but not loud enough for people to stare at her.
I just laughed at her which caused her the send me a 'death' glare.

We headed to the counter with all the goodies. Nadia had brought a backpack for our snacks and bought two brown paper bags for the alcohol. She talked a bit with the worker at the counter assuming she's friends with him. I didn't really listen and just stood behind her. She sent me a sweet smile indicating to grab the bags and alcohol, few minutes later we headed outside it still raining. We went somewhere dry but hidden and got out the vodka bottles. Putting them back into the brown bags. And opening them

Nadia: "you ready?" She said grabbing my hand so we can run through the rain.
Me: "yeah I'm very ready"
We walked out and ran not fast just slow. Drinking the delicious liquor
Me: "woah this tastes so fucking good oh my god"
Nadia: "I know are you glad you agreed to this now"
Me: "yeah"
We ran, danced and jumped in the rain enjoying the freedom and late night beauty of New York City.