Simon Says Part 2 (Messing Around) - Natasha Lyonne

- Pairings: 19yr old Natasha Lyonne X 17yr old Fem Reader
- Warnings: Smut, Fluff, Alcohol consumption, Fingering, Public Sex, Mommy Kink
- Words: 1520
(Sorry for any mistakes I haven't read through it)

- Summary: After getting the girl you wanted, sneaking around is only fun if you nearly get caught in the act.

Y/N's pov:
It's been a few days since I last saw Natasha, it sucks but Fred wanted to spend time with her. I honestly don't understand why she's still with him and not me after what happened last Friday I haven't been able to think straight. she's all I think about, her touch, her voice, her hands all over me. It's like my mind is spinning in constant circles.

Today was Wednesday and Natasha would be back in college today and Fred too.

Anyway today I decided to wear something different. A cute red corset top with a black plaid shirt over. My blue ripped baggy jeans and converse's. Doing some small makeup and grabbing my bag and phone before heading out.

Time had passed and I had now arrived at college. Walking to my locker I saw that familiar face again standing there, watching my every move. Natasha. "Hey" I said to her before she put her hands on my waist, pushing me back to the front of the locker. Crashing her lips into mine in a passionate kiss. "Tasha someone is gonna see us" I whisper against the kiss. "I don't care let them. I've missed you" she reply's "Tashy I've missed you too but let's take this into the bathroom" i say before turning my head and seeing Fred talk with his friends.

Interlocking my fingers with Natasha's I pull her into the girls bathroom, slipping past one of the stalls. Locking it so no one catches us. My back hits the wall as Natasha's hands slide up my body. Her deep brown eyes catch mine. "God don't look at me like that tasha" I say with a small whimper. "Like what princess?" She questions before her eyes fall to my lips. "Like you're about to destroy me" my breath quickens as Natasha leans closer to me. "But I am going to destroy you silly" she whispers in my ear. Kissing down my neck, leaving small marks. As her hand slowly moves down my body.

Before anything else could happen the bathroom door swings open. Two girls walking in. "Did you hear about that party at Johnny's tonight" one girl spoke. "Yeah I heard it's gonna be chaotic as hell" the other one replied. Natasha stopped what she was doing and looked at me with a smirk on her lips. 10 mins had passed and the girls finally left. "I know that look" I spoke. "We are going to that party and if Fred ain't there" "I am going to show you off to everyone, show them who you belong to" she whispered. Which caused my cheeks to go a pinky blush colour. "You know the bell is going to go soon" "I don't care" Natasha replied before crashing her lips into mine in a slow passionate kiss. I guess we are skipping first lesson then.

time skip
It was now the end of the day and me and Natasha both had different classes we agreed to meet at my locker again and go to hers to get ready for tonight. Walking down the hall I catch Fred kissing Natasha's soft lips in the distance. Tears fell from my eyes as I ran into the bathroom, I didn't know this but Natasha had saw me and ran in after me. "Y/n" she shouted. I didn't answer. "Y/n I know you are in here" still no answer. She followed the sound of my sobs and found the cubicle I was in. "Baby let me in please" she softly spoke. As my hand reaches the lock she rushes in wrapping her arms around my small figure. "Why?" is all I said, tears still falling from my eyes. "He came on to me I tried to push him away I promise you" she said. Pulling away from the hug Natasha placed both hands on either side of my face swiping away my loose tears with her finger. "I love you only you y/n Lyonne" "I love you too Natasha Lyonne" before crashing her lips into mine she wipes of Fred's disgusting kiss. "Wait you said y/n Lyonne does that mean I'll get to marry you one day?" I said against the kiss. "Yes of course" she laughed.

Walking out of the bathroom we walked to Natasha's house to get ready I brought the outfit i was gonna wear in my bag I decided to wear a short tight black dress today, Natasha didn't know what I was gonna wear so it was sort of a surprise. I wanted to impress her and maybe she'll spend more time with me tonight.

"Make yourself at home" Natasha's soft voice spoke as we entered her apartment. "Do you not live with your parents" I replied. "No I moved out when I turned 18 and moved here to New York" I nodded.

time skip
7:00 pm it was an hour before the party and we started to get ready. "What you wearing princess" Natasha spoke behind me her breath sending shivers down my neck. "It's a surprise" i say turning around to face her. "Oh really is it" she says with a smirk. All I do is nod before rushing off to the bathroom to change. Adding some light makeup and curling my hair.

"Ok I'm ready tashy" walking out of the bathroom Natasha stands there in shock. "You like it?" I ask. "You look so hot. Fuck" "you look hot too" i say with a small laugh.

Time skip
8:20 pm we finally arrived at the party, heading off to the kitchen I grab two cups of alcohol for me and Natasha. "Hey y/n god you look fine as hell" a random guy said. "Thanks" i reply, Before going to find Natasha. "Hey some people asked if we wanna play truth or dare" Natasha said. "Alright yeah, I got you some alcohol btw" "thanks" she replied.

Few rounds of truth or dare had passed. "Fred truth or dare" Brendon said. "Uh truth" he replied "who's the hottest chick here?" Brendon asked. "Natasha obviously" "I know right" I whispered so only Natasha could hear me which caused her to slightly laugh. "Natasha truth or dare" Johnny asked, "hmm dare" "I dare you to turn y/n on" everyone one's eyes went wide in shock. Fred wasn't happy about it "what the fuck Johnny that's my girlfriend and sister" but Natasha "Alright" was.

Natasha gets up and stands infront of me, smirk plastered on her lips. Looking from my eyes to my lips before getting on to my lap. "Fuck" I whispered under my breath. Slowly inching her lips closer to mine in a passionate kiss as her hand traces my neck falling down to the hem of my dress. Inching it closer to my core. The kiss became more sloppy as quiet moans escaped. Natasha's fingers fiddled with the hem of my underwear pushing past the fabric, rubbing at that sweet spot. Making sure no one saw her hand. "Natasha I'm close" I whispered against the kisses. "Quickly cum for me y/n" she replied. And so I did, before it got more out of hand Fred pulled Natasha away "ok okay that's enough" he said. Natasha's eyes didn't leave mine, my lipstick all ruined and smudged on her face. She looked hot, and I wanted more. So I thought why not be brave and get what I want.

"God that was fun. Round 2 Tashy bear?" I said with a slight wink looking at Natasha. "I don't know I'll have to ask Fred if it's okay" she replied. Getting up and walking towards Fred and Natasha I bit my lip looking her up and down. "Freddy because I'm your favourite sister.. Is it okay if I you know, fuck your really hot girlfriend?" I asked. "What the fuck y/n. NO" "why not? You're so boring" i said with a sigh "Yeah why not Fred?" Natasha asked. "BECAUSE YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND THATS WHY" "Fine" Natasha huffed getting up and walked to the kitchen. So I decided to follow her, but instead I got pulled into a closet. "You really want a round 2?" A voice spoke, the lights were off so I didn't really know who it was. "Come on princess answer mommy" it was Natasha "wow got a new nickname for yourself huh" I replied "yeah thought I'd switch it up" "well I like it. And yes I want a round 2 mommy" even though the lights were off and I couldn't see Natasha I could still see she had that smirk on her lips.

-
A/N: Sorry this took a while to post I haven't had much motivation but I am writing a new fic soon.. also so sorry for the cliffhanger :)