Intoxicated Kisses - Nadia Vulvokov

-
Pairings: flirty top Nadia Vulvokov X Fem reader
-
Nobody's pov: When you become high out of your mind with your best friend your friendship might just change.
-
Words: 3205
Warnings: smut, f!ngering, praise k!nk, eat!ng out, drugs, mommy k!nk, alcohol consumption
-
Y/N's POV:
Lying on the floor in Nadia's house I think to myself. "What would it be like to do something stupid like really stupid".

You had just turned 18 at this time so you were having these sorts of thoughts like what if you got super drunk at a party or got high or something. You never really did them sorts of things growing up you were more of a stay inside watching a movie and ordering takeout type of girl.

However your best friend Nadia was not. Now Nadia was older than you so she'd already experienced getting high and getting really drunk. She was more of one of the popular people and you weren't.

Nadia: "y/n you wanna do something fun?"
Y/N: "like what I don't really do anything fun. I prefer staying inside, sleeping and watching movies all day"

Nadia sits up and looks down to where you are laying.

Nadia: "come on y/n don't be such a party pooper"
Y/N: "fine" (you said while dragging the 'N' out)
Nadia: "soooo I might've maybe texted one of my friends asking for some joints, and we gotta go pick them up"

You just look at her with a blank face not saying anything until she speaks again.

Nadia: "y/n you okay there?"
Y/N: "what the fuck Nadia. What are the joints? Cocaine? Ketamine? Weed? We can't do that I'm serious Nads"
Nadia: "uhh I don't know to be honest he didn't tell me. And we can besides you're 18 now we can also pick up some alcohol on the way back"
Y/N: "Nadia you might be 24 but I'm still a teenager in a way but ok fine. But if we get caught or in trouble I AM BLAMING YOU"
Nadia: "alright girl let's go and besides we won't get in trouble"
Y/N: "ok"

You grab your jacket while Nadia texts Wardog (her friend) for the location.

You both get in Nadia's car and drive there. Half way through you start to get nervous and bounce your leg so Nadia puts her hand on your thigh to calm you down. Which sends a shiver down your spine.

Nadia didn't know this but you sort of had a thing for her. Yes she's older than you but you've always liked older women to be honest. And yes you have a boyfriend but you're only with him because your parents won't accept you if you came out to them.

You arrived at your destination throughout the whole drive Nadia kept her hand on your thigh.

Y/N: "Nadia I'm scared"
Nadia: "hey y/n it'll be okay you're gonna be fine"
Y/N: "promise?"
Nadia: "I promise y/n" Nadia holds your hand while saying that
Y/N: "okay"

You guys get out the car and walk to the door and go inside.

Scared out of your mind you began to breathe heavily, Nadia notices this as she grabs your hand and holds it which automatically calms you down.

Nadia: "I think we have to go in here"
Y/N: "oh okay"
Nadia: "hey y/n it's gonna be okay"

You guys go into the room. You stay close to Nadia as she gets handed the joints, she then puts them into her pocket and you walk back outside.

Nadia: "right let's get some alcohol girl"
Y/N: "okay"

Walking to the Deli you can't help but notice her hand slowly reach yours again.

You guys walk into the deli and walk straight to the alcohol.

Nadia: "which one should we get mama?" Nadia says while chewing some gum
Y/N: "uh I don't know" your breath hitches in your throat as you hear her call you that