Simon Says - Natasha Lyonne

- Pairings: 19yr old Natasha Lyonne X 17yr old Fem Reader
- Warnings: Alcohol, Smut, Cigarettes
- Words: 2399

- Summary:
When your brother decides to throw a boring house party. Getting away and escaping into your room to play a little game with his girlfriend (your best friend) might change everything..

Y/N's pov:
It was 3 pm on a Friday afternoon, while walking down the hallway to your locker you saw a curly haired blonde in the distance standing there. Head laid back on the metal while she bent her leg pressing her foot against the locker. And one arm behind her head. "Tashy" you shouted at the blonde to get her attention, realising who it was.

Turning her head she saw you. As you quickly walked towards her.

Natasha's pov:
Natasha was lost in her thoughts. Biting her lip while staring daggers at you. Eyeing you up and down, the way your hair bounced in every step you took. She wanted to put her hands all over you. But she couldn't, you were her boyfriends little sister. She couldn't ruin your little innocent mind. Or cheat. Even if Fred is an asshole. "God why can't I have you" she thought to herself.

Natasha got brought outta her thoughts by you wrapping your arms around her.

Y/n's pov:
"I missed you so much" you spoke. "Y/n I was only gone for a week" she laughs. "I know but this shit place is boring without you" you said with a pout, while pulling away from the hug. "It's still boring even with me here kid, but you make it less boring" she says while tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. Making your cheeks turn a light pink.

"Soooo are you coming to my brothers stupid house party tonight" "Yeah I am" Natasha says. "Thank god, that party would be boring without you. I wouldn't even make it through the night" You say with a bit of sarcasm making Natasha laugh.

Suddenly out of nowhere someone comes running through the hall accidentally knocking you into Natasha as her arms wrap around you, catching you before you fall. Inches away from her lips. Hands on her chest you look up into her deep brown eyes. As butterflies fluttered in your stomach "I-" you stutter. "You okay bunny" she says using your cute nickname. "Ye-yeah.. I think so" "Good, you wanna get outta here and hang out before the party" Natasha spoke with that raspy voice of hers while her arms were still wrapped around your tiny figure, protecting you. "Yeah" you replied. Scared if you spoke more you'll say something stupid.

"So found a boyfriend yet" Natasha asks you as you both sit in a abandoned park. "No not yet. Nobody likes me Tasha so I'll never get a guy" "Nonsense. I like you.." she accidentally slips up while handing the cigarette to you. As your mind begins to spin in circles thinking about what she said.. does she mean that as a friend? Or more? No it can't be more she has a boyfriend "But I mean the only reason I don't have a boyfriend is because I want you Natasha" Is what you really wanted to say to her but you can't. "I mean as a friend you know. Best friend.." she says trying to clear her answer up. "Yeah me too. You're great friend Tashy"  "so are you bunny" she says while smiling. "God that smile drives me crazy" you thought to yourself.

Time Skip —
9 pm. Pulling clothes out of your closet, trying to find something atleast somewhat cute to wear for the party a bright light, beams up half of your room as your phone dings.
Tashy 🧸: "hey I'll be over in 30, bought you something so you get through the party, see ya soon" Natasha texted
Me: "alright. Wait what did you buy tasha" you replied
Tashy 🧸: "you'll see soon it's a surprise so I ain't telling you"
Me: "alright see you soon"

30 minutes had passed and you still couldn't find an outfit, Natasha was nearly here. "Fuck" you whispered to yourself. You wanted to impress Natasha, show her what she's missing, what she can't have but wants.