nappy times - □□ Barry

A/n - it's 3 am and I wanna write something short and cute. :3

I don't think gender is specified in this oneshot
--

Barry had been looking stressed all day, and I was honestly very worried for him. his hair was very messy, he had bags under his eyes, and he looked overwhelmed and tired. All throughout 5th period I had watched him repeatedly fall asleep, his head leaning onto his shoulder, only to wake up less than 2 minutes later. By the time class was over I had enough of it. My best friend, and crush but shushh, was not about to go on any longer without some rest.

As soon as the bell had rung I quickly grabbed my belongings, and put them into my bag. I rushed over to Barry and grabbed his hand, pulling him the opposite way from his next class. He looked over at me flustered and confused. I almost giggled at the sight. "What are you doing, y/n?" I looked up at him, "we're skipping class." Confusion flashed in his eyes. "We're what? why are we doing this?" He stopped walking, tightening his grip on my hand to stop me from moving. "We're skipping class, because YOU need to sleep. so, come on Barry." I tugged at his hand. he followed behind me, reluctantly. "I'm not tired," he argued.

I looked back at him, rolling my eyes. "Nonsense. you could barely even keep awake during class, and you've got bags under your eyes." I led him to my van in the student parking lot of our school. "if I'm being honest I am pretty tired. I stayed up helping Mark come up with a campaign for him, David, kelsey and you." I took my keys out of my pocket, and unlocked my van, opening the sliding door on the left side. "see, I told you. you're extremely tired. you need rest, barry." I turned around, looking up at him.

Barry was already looking down at me. "cmon, you giant teddy bear. get inside!" he furrowed his eyebrows, wearily looking into the van. "Oh there's a bed in here", He chuckled. I watched him climb into the van, setting his belongings to the side. I climbed in after him. "yep! I put this in here for this summer. I'm planning on doing a cross country road trip!", I set my bookbag beside his and took my shoes off. he took his off aswell.

"that sounds like," Barry yawned, stretching. "fun," He spoke sitting on the bed. "mhm!! im super excited for it!!" i turned on some fairylights and closed the curtains. the van was now enveloped in a very dim and calming scenery. "is that too bright?" I questioned him, turning around and making eye contact with him. Barry yawned again, closing his eyes. he shook his head, "no, it's perfect." he leaned back, laying onto the bed. I glanced around the room, searching for a blanket before I found one. it was a blue sonic the hedgehog blanket I bought at Walmart.

I handed it to him, and he chuckled tiredly. he covered himself with the blanket and snuggled into the squishmallows and pillows on the bed. I moved to go sit down in the passenger seat at the front of the van, but Barry patted the bed beside him. "cuddles?" his voice was getting raspier by the second. exactly how tired is he?

I took my hoodie off and flopped onto the bed beside him. he almost immediately enveloped me into a hug, covering us up with the blanket. I giggled, and kissed his forehead. he snuggled his face into my neck and I wrapped my arms around him. "thank you, y/n," He muttered. I rolled my eyes, "anything for you, dumbass. sleep well." He hummed in return.

I slowly felt sleep approaching me, cuddled in Barry's embrace. maybe I'll tell him how I feel tomorrow.

♡♡♡

thanks for reading. this sucks tho.

666 words 😭

-fart