sick - mark

Gender nuetral reader

...

"Oh my goodness just stop being a baby, mark."

"Im not being a baby!!" Mark furrowed his eyebrows at me. He crossed his arms and turned his head from me. "I just absolutely hate grape cough syrup," he argued.

I huffed out a breath and placed the small measuring cup full of the cough syrup down. Leaning against the counter on my elbows, i placed my head in my hands. "I understand that. I really do. But its all the pharmacy has left," I explained, rubbing my temple. "I just want you to feel better, Mark. I hate seeing you this way."

The boy stood in front of me with a tired look on his face. He had bags under his eyes, messy hair, and wore a loose-fitting pair of sweatpants and old 'sega' t-shirt. He furrowed his eyebrows, really thinking about what his significant other had said. He had asked them to come take care of him while his parents were out of town, but was giving them a hard time.

"Uhm," He started. He furrowed his eyebrows, and cleared his irritated throat. "I-im sorry y/n. 
Im so sorry for making this hard for you. I just cant take that, my body will absolutely reject it. Ill end up throwing up," Mark explained.

I looked over at my boyfriend, stunned that he was being so gentle and explaining himself. He's always been a hot-headed and impatient person. Immediately i understood how hard that was for him.

I nodded my head, taking in his words and understanding him 100%. I mean honestly the same happens to me. "Okay, darling. Lets find something you can chase it with to keep it down," I smiled at him. I rubbed his back and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

Turning around i searched the kitchen for something to drink. I opened the fridge and let my eyes scan for a possible option. "Uhmm. How about cranberry-apple juice? I think the taste would be strong enough to overpower the cough syrup taste," I spoke grabbing the juice and looking over at mark.

He nodded his head, "yeah yeah. That could work." Shortly after he broke out into a coughing fit. "Oh darling, you poor thing." I rubbed his back again before i grabbed a cup and poured the juice into it.

"Okay okay. So take the cough syrup first and then chug the juice right after, okay." I explained handing him the cough syrup and the juice. He nodded his head, "okay. Thank you so much, y/n." I smiled, kissing his forehead. "Of course baby," i replied.

Mark took a deep breath and quickly drank the cough syrup. He furrowed his eyebrows and let out a weird noise. I giggled at his silly face as he chugged the juice. As soon as it was gone he broke out into a coughing fit. I patted his back, "you okay?"

He nodded his head after a moment, "yeah. ...That was terrble." I giggled nodding my head. "Trust me I know."

I placed my hand in Mark's and pulled him up the stairs into his room. "Lets cuddle and watch a movie. You need to rest, so you can get better. Barry and David miss you, darling. We need to get you back to elders rock." I smiled at my boyfriend. He grinned back, nodding his head.

I pulled the covers to his bed back and he laid down. Mark held his arms open for me and i cuddled right into him, pulling the blankets back over us. I put harry potter and the sorcerer's stone on the tv, and placed my head on marks chest.

"Oh my god. This movie again??" Mark groaned. I could just hear the eyeroll in his tone of voice. I giggled, "always." He chuckled and squeezed me in his embrace. "Ok but only if you stay the night."

"Oh that was happening either way....and we're binging the movies," I smirked.

We spent the rest of the day (and night) cuddled in his bed and binging the harry potter movies. We talked about our favorite characters (a/n: mine is snape :3)
and movies in the series (a/n: mine is halfblood prince). Eventually i passed out after giggling about how silly the actors looked aged up in the last movie, but mark fell asleep somewhere during the 5th movie. (He ofc woke up to me screaming about snape dieing but fell asleep soon after. Sorry bookie.)

....

A/n: omg i just randomly had the energy to write and started writing this silly little thing.

779 Words

- fart