The "true" ending

A/n: hey! I kinda lied, the good ending is the true ending. Sorry about that.
-

"We're going home. That's final." He snickered as he became closer.

"You both are selfish brats yknow? I think a few punishments are in order." He smiled at the two of you, and when he looked you in the eye he licked his lips, making you whimper.

He reached to grab you by your shirt, fear crawling on your back.

But then...he didn't.

"The fuck?" Wukong cursed as he realized he couldn't move.

He started to buckle down as he turned his head, only to see a familiar black-haired monkey.

"Sorry, I had to go on that date with your rock. I ain't too late am I?" Macaque said with a chuckle, his clones dragging Wukong down.

"Macaque?? I thought I killed you?" Wukong shouted as he tried to fight the clones, but more appeared as soon as he dragged them down.

"Well, you killed 5 out of 6 of my ears, my eye, and the rest of my tail. But otherwise, I'm pretty much in tack.

You felt yourself give happy tears as Macaque winked, his clones starting to drag Wukong away from the scene.

"So then." Macaque started. Suddenly, you both heard a growl as the clones started flying Wukong rushed straight towards you two, hands out to grab Macaque

Instinctively, you placed Vicky on the ground as you rushed in between the two.

"Is this going to be my anime moment?" You thought as you virtually teleported in front of Macaque.

You put your arm in front of you, ready to defend Macaque.

Your hands collided, as you magically caught the punch!

A shockwave was created between everyone, sending macaque flying back, Macaque quickly grabbed Vicky and took cover.

You felt your eyes roll back as your body began to glow a bright yellow. Wukong has a shocked expression. "The fuck? Peaches-"

"Wukong?" A voice whispered. Wukong could feel his heart stop beating as he recognized the tone.

"R-rose?" The gold-haired monkey timidly said as tears started to roll down your eyes.

"Wukong? W-why are you fighting..." your body spoke. Wukong felt himself starting to cry.

"Peaches- they were going to take you away and- I didn't want to lose you again..." he started to whimper as your body moved to touch the golden monkey's cheek, wukong leaning into the touch.

"Wukong...please stop this. We can go home now...I'm here and I'm in your arms forever..." your body spoke as wukong found his tail wagging.

Rose.

His only rose.

"It was a mistake killing myself...I did it for I was too scared of what your kingdom would say about us..." your body spoke as wukong reached to hug you.

"It's ok...I forgive you. I love you..." Wukong said as he wrapped his arms around you, you doing the same.

"I love you so...so...mu-" Wukong started to say, but he felt a deep pain in his heart.

🎉 You've finished reading 🍑🌹ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ🌹🍑// ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜱᴜɴ ᴡᴜᴋᴏɴɢ 🎉