Chapter 1 - Summer Time

(A/N: anything in italics is Zed and Addison talking to the audience and anything bolded is being sung)

Welcome back to Seabrooke. It's your main zombie, Zed, and let me just say that we have been breaking bariers ever since monsters have been allowed in college. And now that we have the aliens with us, we have been much more welcoming to any monster that enters Seabrooke's doors. And, did I mention that my girlfriend's half alien. Pretty sick right? As for me and Addison, our relationship has been growing more and more stronger. And she's starting to learn how to control her powers with the help of A-Spen. And did I mention that a few of our friends have started dating as well. Such as Willa and A-Spen and my tech genius best friend, Eliza has been dating Wyatt. Who knew? All I know is that now, things have always been changing around us for the better. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hi! It's me, Addison. And I have learned a lot about myself over the past year. Like the fact that I'm half alien. Ever since I found out about my grandma Angie being an alien and gaining my powers, the aliens have been helping me maintain my stardust powers. Now, I've gotten better at controling it, which means I can hug Zed with shocking him. Bucky was still being Bucky, but I think he might be starting to have a crush on A-Li.

(A/N: Just an idea. Don't hate me.)

But now that our first term year is over and we are now in summer, we get to show the aliens about what summer is like on Earth. And I can't wait to share it with them.

Zed's POV:

As we started to walk out of the building of Mountain College, we could feel the relief off our shoulders. The first school year for us was finally over. And I am looking forward to spending summer with Addison and the gang. Not to mention it's the alien's first summer ever, which is even more exciting. "Here we go! Summer vacation, baby!", I said, excited. "I can't wait to see where this takes us.", Addison said, just as excited. "We cannot wait either, except what is vacation?", A-Spen asked us. "Well, vacation is when people take mulitple days or months to relax and have fun. And since this is summer vacation, it's gonna last until our next year of college.", Willa explained. "Yep. And we are gonna make sure you guys are going to have the most memorable summer yet.", I said to them. "I am excited! Ooh, excitement. I recognise that emotion.", A-Li said with a smile. "But I must ask, what can be expected to come from summer here on Earth?", A-Lan asked. "Maybe it's best if we explain it further. C'mon!", I said as we went into Seabrooke. Soon, the music started playing as I began singing.

Zed: Dance party on the WIFI. Got that perfect playlist. Count down 'till we go live. Dressed up like we're famous.

Don't matter now if we're hanging home, 'cause we're making memories over the phone. Although we're apart, we're not alone. Oh-oh.

Staying up all night. Talk, text 'til whenever. We're gonna be alright, 'cause we own the summer. Make it the best of times, look back and remember what a ride, yeah, what a ride. 'Cause we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh. Yeah, we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

We then started walking along the beach showing the aliens what some people were doing for fun. They seemed to be intregued by it, which was a good start. Time to show them more.

Zed: Backyard water slide like a roller coaster. Hands up to the sky like we ain't getting older. Even though life can change all the rules, we said from the start that we'd play it cool. So let's live it up like we always knew how to.

Staying up all night. Talk, text 'til whenever. We're gonna be alright, 'cause we own the summer. Make it the best of times, look back and remember what a ride, yeah, what a ride. 'Cause we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh. Yeah, we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Won't be like this forever. If it's June or December. Apart or together. Yeah, we own the summer.

Staying up all night. Talk, text 'til whenever. We're gonna be alright, 'cause we own the summer. Make it the best of times, look back and remember what a ride, yeah, what a ride. 'Cause we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh. Yeah, we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Yeah, we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. Yeah, we own the summer. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. Yeah we own the summer. What a ride, yeah, what a ride. Yeah, we own the summer.

"What do you guys think now? You ready for summer?", I ask the aliens. "Absolutely! My emotions are rideled with excitement once again.", A-Spen said with a big smile on their face. "You know what, why don't we head down to Zombietown Cafe? We can plan what we can do tommorow there.", Addison suggested. "Sounds good to us. Lead the way.", Wyatt said, holding hands with Eliza as we started to head over. As we were walking though, I noticed that A-Lan was kinda staring at Eliza and Wyatt, almost as if he was spacing out. No pun intended. "Hey, A-Lan? You good?", I ask. He seemed to snap out of it when I asked him. "Huh? Yeah, I'm good. We should get going.", he said before walking with the group. I wonder what's with him?