Chapter 3 - Meeting Gigi

Wynter's POV:

It seemed that the aliens were having a fun tome for their first ever beach day. A-Spen was currently making a sandcastle, with Willa's help, A-Li and Addison were splashing each other with water, Eliza, Bree and I were sunbathing and A-Lan, Wyatt, Zed and Bonzo were playing volleyball. "This is the life.", Bree sighed. "You can say that again. For once, I kinda like not having my laptop on me 24/7. Gives me a break.", Eliza agreed. Eliza not wanting her laptop? That's a first. "Though, haven't you also heard? We're supposed to have a solar eclipse directly over Seabrooke in three days. I'm so excited.", Bree said. A solar eclipse? That is so cool. And it would be our first one ever since coming to Seabrooke. As we were all about to take a break and head over to Zombietown cafe to plan our next thing, right out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something shiny underneath the seaweed. "What's that?", I ask the others, who look over to where I'm looking at. "I don't know.", A-Li also questions. I dig through the seaweed, to find a beautiful crystal blue lantern. "Wow. This is beautiful.", I say in awe. "And I bet it's pretty valuable. It looks like an old styled lantern.", Eliza said. "It is a little sandy, though.", I said before trying to rub away the sand. But as I did that the lantern started to glow. "Woah! What's happening?", I asked before it levitated out of my hands above us. "That is not an ordinary lantern.", Addison pointed out. Soon, a light blue mist started to come out of the lantern. And soon, in place of the smoke was a teenage girl as the lantern fell back down to the ground. She had fair skin, blueish-green eyes, mixed lilac purple and bubblegum pink hair put into a high ponytail, a gold crop top with light ocean blue veil sleeves, light ocean blue pants with a gold brim with tassels, golden sandal flats, light blue, purple and pink eye makeup, light pink lipstick, a gold choker necklace, gold and cyan blue earrings and golden bangle bracelets on both her wrists.

 She had fair skin, blueish-green eyes, mixed lilac purple and bubblegum pink hair put into a high ponytail, a gold crop top with light ocean blue veil sleeves, light ocean blue pants with a gold brim with tassels, golden sandal flats, light blue,...

(A/N: That's what her hair looks like, pretend it's in a high ponytail and she doesn't have the veil covering her face. And Dove Cameron plays Gigi)

She looked at me and smiled. Did she come from the lantern? "Greetings, finder.", she said to me. "Wait, what?", I asked, still confused about what was happening. "You have found me. How may I serve you?", she asked me. Serve me? "Wait, so are you a genie?", Addison asked. "Correct. I am Gigi. And I am here to serve the finder.", she introduced herself before bowing slightly to me. I was her finder. I mean, I guess that would make sense. I was the one who rubbed her lantern. "So, you grant wishes and stuff like that?", Wyatt asked to be certain. "The finder is granted 13 wishes to use as she chooses.", Gigi explained, handing me back the lantern. 13 wishes?! That's a lot! "And I can wish for anything?", I asked her. She simply nodded her head with a smile. Wow. This is incredible. "Make a wish, Wynter!", Addison encouraged me. I started to think about my first wish before it came to mind. "Well, I sure wish we were over at Zombietown Cafe right now.", I said. "As you wish.", Gigi said before clapping her hands together. Soon enough, a bright light shone and we were gone.

Gigi's POV:

Soon enough, we were at our destination. "Woah, that is so cool! We're at Zombietown Cafe!", the zombie said. I then turned to my finder. I believe her name was Wynter. "I am at your command. Summon me, I will appear. You have 12 wishes left.", I said, bowing to her. If there's anything I have learned about being a genie, it's that you must be polite to your finder. "Wow! This has to be the coolest thing ever!", Wynter said, excitedly. "I must warn you though. There is a dark side to the wishes. The temptation to use them selfishly is powerful. Be cautious, choose wisely.", I said to her. I don't want her to end up like my other finders. Especially with having to deal with her. "Oh my god! There are so many new things that I could want. New clothes, new shoes, maybe a new car even though I can't drive yet.", she began to list. I started to look at her with a scared expression. Already, it's not looking to promising that she wouldn't get corrupted. "Hey. You heard what she said. You need to be careful with your wishes. Try and think it over and be smart about it.", the other female werewolf said to her. "Ok. I'll keep that in mind. I gotta go put the lantern in the den. See you later!", Wynter said, running away. "Wynter!", the werewolf shouted after her before she growled in annoyance before going after her. "It's ok. That's just Willa looking after her.", the boy werewolf said. "I don't believe we introduced ourselves. I am A-Spen. Extraterrestrial. It is wonderful to meet you." "Hi, I'm Bree and this is my boyfriend, Bonzo." "I'm Eliza. It's nice to meet you." "I'm Wyatt. It's so cool to meet a genie." "I'm A-Li. Also an extraterrestrial. Welcome." "I'm Zed. It's cool to meet you, Gigi." "I'm Addison. Welcome to Seabrooke." So that's where I am. It's looks like an interesting place as well. I then looked over at the boy alien. If I had to be honest, he did look kinda cute. But, I shouldn't get too attached since I have to go back to the lantern. "And I am A-Lan. Also an extraterrestial." "It's so wonderful to meet you all." Maybe this will be different. But alas, only a genie could hope.

??? POV:

After the bright light faded, I stayed in place. I then looked up at the sky, facing the sun before tracing it's alignment with the moon. I smirked at the results. "Perfect. An eclipse in three days. And when the moon covers the sun, the shadows will rule all.", I said, chuckling a bit. I then teleported to where my genie sister went to and got a glimpse of the new finder. Turns out that this time it's a werewolf named Wynter. Looks like I have my next victim.