Chapter 4 - Discovering Love

A-Lan's POV:

Ever since meeting Gigi, I've been feeling something brand new. My hands and face were beginning to feel hot, I felt space moths fluttering around in my stomach, and I almost keep trancing out. What is wrong with me? "So Gigi, quick question. How long do you think that you have been in your lantern?", A-Spen asked. "Well the last time I had a finder was about a century ago. And while it's very spacious inside my lantern, it is nice to be out of it.", Gigi explained. A century?! Wow, that's a long time. "So, do you think you can do anything else besides grant wishes?", Addison asked. "Oh yes. I can do magic, levitate, even sing and dance. Although, I think there's always more than what meets the eye.", Gigi said before music started playing and she began to sing.

Gigi: I feel like I've been locked in tight for a century of lonely nights. Waiting for someone to release me. Thinking of rain blowing kisses my way. That don't mean I'm gonna hear what you say. Baby, baby.

Oh, woah, woah. My mind is saying let's go. Oh, woah, woah. But my heart is saying no.

If you wanna be with me, baby, there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle. You gotta ask me the right way. If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true. You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Gotta catch me the right way, honey. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Come, come, come in and let me out.

We then went outside as Gigi continued to sing and dance while showing us her magic. The more I watched her, the more I felt this feeling inside me.

Gigi: The music's fading and the light's down low. Just one more dance and then we're good to go. Waiting for someone who gets me. Heart is racing at the speed of light. Let's go and have a little fun tonight. Baby, baby.

Oh, woah, woah. My mind is saying let's go. Oh, woah, woah, but my heart is saying no.

If you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle. You gotta ask me the right way. If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true. Just come and set me free baby, and I'll be with you. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Gotta catch me the right way, honey. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Come, come, come in and let me out. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Gotta catch me the right way, honey. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Come, come, come in and let me out.

She then began to levitate, spinning around in the air as she sang. I was just mesmerized by her. I felt my heart go even faster as I kept my eyes on her. What was happening to me?

Gigi: Oh, woah, woah. My mind is saying let's go. Oh, woah, woah. But my heart is saying no.

If you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle. You gotta ask me the right way. If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true. Just come and set me free, baby. And I'll be with you. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Gotta catch me the right way, honey. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Come, come, come in and let me out. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Gotta catch me the right way, honey. I'm a genie in a bottle, baby. Come, come, come in and let me out.

I'm a genie in a bottle, baby.

When she was done, I lowered herself back to the ground. "That was amazing! You really can do a lot.", Addison said. "Thanks. I don't get to show that very often, so it feels nice to recieve validation.", she said a little sheepishly. "So, how would you like a tour of Seabrooke? We could show you around.", Bree offered. "That would be amazing.", Gigi smiled as she followed Bree and Addison. As soon as they were gone, I went up to Zed. "Zed? I have a question." "What is it?", he asked. "You see, ever since we met Gigi, I've been feeling a way I have never felt before. Like my hands and face are becoming hot, I feel like I have space moths flying around in my stomach and I keep dazing off or staring at her. And now I feel like my heart is beating unnaturally fast. Do you know what this feeling is?" Zed looked at me with a reasurring smile. "That emotion, my friend, is love. I felt all of those things when I first met Addison and had started to get to know her. And it sounds like, to me, you're experiencing the same thing. You're falling in love with Gigi.", he explained. I looked back to where Gigi, Addison and Bree had left. I had only heard about love from A-Spen. About what it's like. About what it is. But to experience it is another thing. And to me, it feels amazing. I could feel myself smiling a bit and a blush coming to my cheeks. I may have just found the person that I didn't know that I have been looking for. The right one for me.