Flashback

"We have to go, (Y/N)," Peter said in sadness, "we have to show the others the way."

You nodded, knowing Peter was right, but not wanting to accept it. You walked closer to Caspian, his shoulders slumped, knowing what you were about to do. He placed his hands on either side of your face, "stay, please," he whispered.

Tears stung your eyes as you looked back at your siblings, "I can't," you said, your voice barely above a whisper, "they need me."

Caspain nodded, tears reflecting in his eyes, "will you come back?"

You looked at Aslan, standing by Susan and Lucy, but his expression gave nothing away. You turned back to Caspian with a sad smile, "when you look up at the stars, know that I am looking back at you."

Caspian nodded as tears flowed down his cheeks and you wrapped him in a tight hug, which you never wanted to let go of. Eventually you pulled away, trying to give Caspian a strong smile as you moved back to your siblings who had gathered by a split tree.

You took Lucy's hand as you followed Peter and Edmond through the tree. Flashing one final glance at Caspian, "I love you," you shouted.

Caspian smiled through his tears, "I love you." Then you turned back and took another step through the tree until you were back in England, the beautiful Narnian countryside no longer in sight.

—--------------------------------

You sat with Susan, Edmond, Lucy and Peter in a crowded train station, waiting for the final train to arrive to take you back home.

Peter sat next to you and put his arm around your shoulder, "I really am sorry, sister."

You nodded, giving him a weak smile, "I know, I just miss him already. Time moves so much faster in Narnia, what if he is dead by the time I go back?"

Peter shook his head, "you don't know, you just have to have faith."

"And what if he is," you said sadly, "and what if he has moved on?"

Peter pulled you closer, letting his warm embrace comfort you, "you really do love him?"

You nodded into his chest, "more than anything."