8.THE START OF SOMETHING NEW

WHILE WE WERE ALL WALKING OUT of the Fun fair I asked Ky what hour is it

WHILE WE WERE ALL WALKING OUT of the Fun fair I asked Ky what hour is it. "It's 10 p.m" he turned towards me.

"Okay, thanks" I thanked him. After that I heard some whispering, something like 'talk to her man, go!'. I smirked to that knowing the guys were urging Finn to come and talk to me.

Maybe because they know that we could me great friends right, that must be it.

I felt someone beside me. I turned to look at who it is, although i don't really need to look to know who it is.

Turning my head to the side I saw Finn's curly hair bouncing while he ran to catch up to me as I was walking beside Enya and Orion. My new two besties.

I heard heavy breathing as i felt Finn on my side, wow he gets tired so easily, couldn't blame him tho, I get tired easily too.

I felt a smile creep on my face, I just like being in his company. "Hey" he smiled down at me, gosh he's so tall,

"Hi" I smiled back at him not because he did but because I feel like smiling whenever I see him, or thinking about him.

He hesitated for a little, as if he didn't know what to say. He and his awkward self.

Cute.

"That was fun" I started a little as to help him. "Yeah it really was, and my friends really like you, you can consider them as your friends now too, trust me they don't just like you but the love you." Wow this is new, but I'm really grateful that I got to meet these people.

I smiled "thank you, I love them too, they are really great and fun to be around" I told him. "You are really fun to be around too", Finn stopped walking and I followed his moves then we turned to each other.

"That's what he said" Drew yelled from far away from us while walking beside Ky and Josiah. "Shut up" Finn whispered and chuckled while shaking his head, his curly hair bouncing.

Finn turned his gaze back down to me he looked as if he was trying to say something but he just stared at me, looking in my eyes.

And I did the same.

We stared into each other's eyes and I felt Finn leaning to kiss me, wow okay we moving fast.

I just stayed there, frozen, not knowing what to do. Don't get me wrong I want to kiss him, how couldn't i with those kissable plump lips of his.

But I just couldn't move, this is also the first time I'm about to do something like this.

When i finally got out my frozen zone, I decided to lean in, having this intense feeling from him in my stomach.