15.FAVORITE PLACE IN L.A.

WE LOOK AROUND the place for a little, making small conversation for anything, really, then Finn turnes to me

"Okay question 20, what's your favorite place in the world? Tell me and we'll go." I chuckled a little to that, "Well, that's a little hard don't you think? considering that place could be on the other side of the world."

"Well then what's your favorite place in LA?" I started thinking about it, "Come on there's gotta be somewhere".

I thought and thought and then...of course. I haven't been there for a century, literally.

I turned my head towards Finn "the beach" and smiled to the thought, I have really missed that place.

"The beach?, why so?, I mean it's great going there now that is summer, the water is good, and there's people around but why? he furrowed his eyebrows.

I thought about it for a little, just to prepare myself to make sure i don't say anything that I'll regret telling him later, to make sure I don't overshare anything.

Not just for me, but for him to.

Considering I don't know how he is going to react to that, or what he's going to say, maybe he's not gonna say anything, and that will just be awkward, and to not put him in a bad position of course.

Cause some people just don't know what to do in moments like these, they think that if they say anything, they're just gonna make things worse.

So they just don't say anything at all, cause they think it's better that way.

"Well, I usually go to the beach when there's no people around, around 8 pm when the sun is setting, and it's peaceful, I just think it's really beautiful and calming, i usually go there to clear my head" I said and looked at him, thinking if I look at him maybe I'll get an answer of what he's thinking by the look at his face.

But all is saw is that look that says "I understand".

I think he did understand why i do that.

I think he does understand me.

And I appreciate that.

"Well then let's go there, it's sunset time, I'm sure there are not people around" he suggested "are you sure?, we don't have to go if you don't want to, I mean I can go there another day, we don't have to ruin our date" I tried to make sure he is okay with this.

"Y/N, I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm more than okay with this, and you're not running our date, I haven't had so much fun in my life before, I'll tell you that" he laughed a little.

I nodded my head with a little smile "me too". Finn clapped his hands "okay then, I guess our next stop is at the beach?" I nodded my head, then we started making our way to his car.

Twenty minutes later and Finn has parked his car infrond of the beach, where we could see the blue water.

The sky changes from minute to minute. From orange yellow to flamboyant pink, the clouds painted with changing colours as the sun goes down.