18.HOT SUMMER NIGHTS, MID-JULY

"WHERE IS SHE?" Elisa kept looking around

"WHERE IS SHE?" Elisa kept looking around. "I'm here" I step forward once again so she could spot me.

Her eyes, wide open when she saw me. "What?!" "I know right?" Enya came by my side, "she literally looks like a whole different person!" Said Drew.

"It's just make up" I shook my head, "we ready to go?" I changed the subject, not wanting to be the center of attention.

"Yup let's goooo" and everyone who was sitting down got up started going outside the house.

"Hey" Finn stayed behind with me. "Hi" "You look, beautiful" I smiled to that "thank you, you too". "I'm really glad you're coming along" "yeah, me too".

We walked to the others who were getting in the cars "the others, we are gonna meet them at the party" "who, Nick and the others?" I turned to look at him before returning my gaze to the ground.

I feel like there's something really interesting about the ground.

That's why I always look on the ground when I walk.

Maybe it's the color?

"Yeah". Then we all split and got to the cars which were Enya's and Orion's.

Me and Finn along with, Josiah, Josh and Lucas were with Orion.

While Drew, Elisa, Masyn, Ky and Christian were with Enya.

The first car to start was Orion's so that meant we were in front.

While both of the cars were on the way to the party Josiah rolls down the window and flips his middle finger at the others in Enya's car.

I was sitting in the far back with Finn while Lucas was sitting with Josh in the middle seats and Josiah was sitting on the passenger seat.

We all turn around to see the others reaction to what Josiah did and Drew was outside the window with both of his middle fingers out.

Josh got out too and stared filming the whole thing. Filming back at Drew and then turning the camera in front of him at Josiah. It was funny as fuck.

The whole ride to the party went like this.

10 minutes later and we're all getting out the car. Josiah immediately goes to Drew and flips his middle finger at him again.

I guess the war isn't over yet.

But we all know they are just messing around like, seriously when were they ever serious about them fighting?

We all then started walking towards the door, the loud music sounding everywhere.

Finn opens the door and is the first to walk in with me behind him. He turns around, looks at me and takes my hand in his. "Don't let go of my hand" I nodded, finding it hard to even think about words to say while the butterflies have taken over my mind and heart.