UPDATE <3

Wow okay, hi guys! It's been a LONG time. The last time I was on here writing Ablaze I was 17, and now I'm about to turn 21 in a few short months.

I redownloaded my wattpad app for the time being just to check up on things, and I am overwhelmed by the amount of people who are still reading and commenting on this book that was once a project I worked on daily. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who's voted and commented and read or interacted with this story in any way—I love you all soooo much and I am taken aback that anyone would read my writing.

Since it's been a while and a LOT has changed since the last time I interacted with anyone on here, I figured I would give a lil update on life & a potential wattpad return.

1. I'm about to start my third year in college! I started as an English major and switched in my second semester of freshman year to general biology and pre-optometry (eye doctor)

2. I am hoping to graduate undergrad a semester early and apply for optometry school in the fall of 2024.

3. I've been working in a research lab for the past year at my university & I've also been working at eye doctor's offices for the past two years

4. My sister and I moved out and now we have an apartment together and a kitten!

5. I'm currently with my first ever boyfriend <3

As for a wattpad return, I'm working on it, so keep an eye out 😉

I'm planning on keeping my wattpad app for the next few days, so feel free to comment on here and I'll do my best to reply. Love you all, thanks for always being here ❤️