Chapter 2

Time passed and I still haven't done my homework yet. Whatever, it's Friday so i have plenty of time to do it tomorrow. For some reason, I feel lonely. Something I usually don't do. I also feel sad, and want to cry, but nothings coming out of my eyes. There's also this air that calms me down, little by little. The heck is this?? Is this what having mixed feelings is like? If so, I don't like it, but seems like I don't hate it either... My thoughts are interrupted by my phone, getting a message from 𝘊𝘢𝘴♡︎.

           '𝘚𝘶𝘱! 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳
          𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮? 𝘐'𝘮
          𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯
          𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘧.

I leave her on seen for a couple of minutes and then send a message saying I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I put on an oversized white t-shirt I got from my older sister and a pair of shorts. I grab my phone and get going to Cassie's room. The thing is that our highschool is huge and every student is living in the dormitories, so I have to walk like 5-7 minutes to get to her room.

Anyways, I arrive and knock on her door. She opens and let's me in. I sit on her bed, and she sits next to me.
"So... What do you want to do?" I ask. She suddenly grabs my waist with both hands, lays and the bed and pulls me to her chest.
"Cuddle." she says with a gentle smile on her face. I hug her back and can't help it but blush a little and smile. I close my eyes and come closer to feel her warmth and scent. She smells different. Usually she has a subtle sweet scent that gives off calming vibes, but what I feel now is something else, a little more sweet, but also smells like roses. It gives me butterflies when I think about it. She's so pretty and her skin is so soft, her smile is pure, her lips are pink and beautiful, makes me want to kiss her so bad! I can't deny it anymore, I am inlove with Cassie!
"Milena." I hear my name. I look up to see Cassie half asleep, still smiling. She runs a hand through my hair and plays with it gently. I can feel my face blushing, but I won't try to hide it. I don't think she would notice anyways.
"Hm? What happened?" I answer.
"Can you sleep with me tonight?" she asked.
"Sure!" I say without any hesitation. We had sleepovers before, so it wouldn't be something so different, but kinda is, because we never cuddled before. Feels like heaven, to be honest. I close my eyes as she keeps playing with the back of my hair. I hug her tight and move one of my legs in between her thighs. She doesn't seem to dislike it. In fact, she wraps her leg around mine and gets closer to me. I wish this moment would never end!

I wake up. I'm still cuddling with Cas, who's still sleeping. I decide to not wake her up and stay like that for awhile. I dig my head into her chest and some moments later I hear Cassie's sleepy voice. "Good morning!" she says. "Morning!" I reply looking up at her face. She sits up and stretches her back, lifting her arms up and groaning a little. Cute. I sit up too, as she takes some clothes from her closet and goes in the bathroom to change. When she gets back she grabs a baby blue coloured hoodie and hands me it. "You can have it, today is going to be cold and I don't want you to get sick." "Thanks!" I reply putting the hoodie on me. We stretch a little more, then we make our way to the common room, and then, to the kitchen.