38: Akashi's 18th: part 2

Because it's literally just gone past midnight, everyone heads back to sleep for a few more hours, they all wake up around 8:00 am.

y/n: so Sei?

Akashi: yes y/n?

y/n: what are you doing for your birthday?

Akashi: nothing in particular, maybe something with you guys.

y/n: what did you have in mind?

Akashi: how about an arcade? I saw one the other day and that way, Himemi-chan can play whatever games she likes aswell!

Himemi: YAYYYYYYY.

Akashi: i'll call us a limo then.

Midorima: Seijuro, let us pay-

Akashi: No it's fine Shintaro, the limo is free for me anyway.

Ready to go, everyone gets into the limo which appeared only 10 minutes after Akashi ordered it.

Driver: Happy Birthday sir.

Akashi: Thank you. Please take us to the nearest arcade.

Driver: of course sir.

The driver gets them there in no time and leaves accordingly. The group make their way inside.

Akashi: i'll go get some change for the games-

y/n: nuh uh uh, it's your birthday remember. I'll get the money.

Akashi: it's fine, it's my treat-

y/n: YOUR TREAT? IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY- WE TREAT YOU, NOT YOU-

Midorima: y/n calm down a bit-

Y/n: IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE, IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY THEN YOU DON'T-

Midorima: y/n, it's fine, i've already cashed £100 pounds in for change and given everyone their share, don't worry nanodayo.

(a/n: i know the currency is different but i really can't be bothered to convert it all, so just pretend i converted it to yen.)

Akashi: thank you Shintaro, i owe you-

y/n: WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING?! IT'S A GIFT, FOR YOUR BLOODY BIRTHDAY! WHY DO YOU OWE HIM?

Midorima: i'm going to go take y/n to the virtual reality game to calm down, you guys should start playing some of the arcade games. Seijuro, please take Himemi with you.

Akashi: okay, come on then Himemi-chan.

With midorima and y/n

Midorima: y/n you didn't need to scream at him, nanodayo.

y/n: sorry, i just get very annoyed easily, even when we were younger he was like this.

Midorima: i know but here, how about you play this really stupid shooting game, it's says you have to kill the zombies while in a car or something.