Gabriel Tahir-Zimmerman

Full Name
Gabriel Robert Tahir-Zimmerman

Born
November 23, 2012

Age
11(as of 2024)

Gender
Male

⭐️ Gabriel is the second son & youngest child of Aaron T & Aaron Z.

⭐️ He has T's skin & hair type. He has Z's hair color, and T's eyes & eye color. He also freckles like his dads but like T, they're not as clear. He has short loose curly hair on the top of his head, and straight hair on the sides. He has more of T's sense of style.

⭐️ He has Z's calm nature and T's sense of humor.

⭐️ He enjoys being the center of attention. Like T, he loves a good laugh. He enjoys entertaining and making his family laugh.

⭐️ Though not as outspoken as her older sister Isabella, he is major charmer. Since he was born, he always kept his dads entertained and on their toes.

⭐️ He's good at getting people to do what he wants. He has T's puppy dog eyes, and uses them mostly on those older than him. Which consists of almost everyone in the house.

⭐️ Like Z, he's very attentive. He pays attention to almost everything that goes on in the house.

⭐️ As a baby, his older sister Isabella completely doted on him.

⭐️ He sometimes acts as Dominic's mini-me. Being more calm, when it's the time.

⭐️ He's a very quick runner. His family predicts that he might wanna run track or cross country.

⭐️ Like T, she is also a joker. He doesn't pull pranks but he loves a good laugh.

⭐️ Whenever his siblings, parents, or anyone else in the house has an event of some sort. He plays a very supportive role.

⭐️ His favorite school subject is Art. He's very creative and likes to make paintings with his uncle Jesse.

⭐️ He is a huge Marvel fan.

⭐️ His favorite movie is Spider-Man: No Way Home.

⭐️ His Favorite show is High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

⭐️ His favorite food is Bagels

⭐️ His favorite dessert is cupcakes

⭐️ His favorite Musical artist other than his dads, is Lizzo

⭐️ As of 2024, he will be starting 6th grade at Brentwood School, East Campus. He's in the same grade as Jesse & Emma's oldest son, Louis, who goes to the same school. He also goes to school with Jesse & Emma's younger son David who's two grades below. He'll soon be going to school with his Siblings Dominic, & Isabella who are going in high school, and Robaire & Tae Young's kids, William, who's going to high school & Zoey who's in middle school.