Louis Henderson

Full Name
Louis William Henderson

Born
June 12, 2012

Age
12 (as of 2024)

Gender
Male

⭐️ Louis is Jesse's third child & is the oldest son between Jesse & Emma.

⭐️ Louis has blonde hair like his dad. He has straight and thick hair. He has a pretty simple haircut. The front of his hair kinda swooshes across his forehead. Kinda similar to how Prince William's hair was at that age. He has more of Jesse's style.

⭐️ He has Jesse's practicality and Emma's compassion.

⭐️ Just like his parents, he has a very down-to-earth attitude.

⭐️ He is a sociable introvert. He likes to talk to people, but he inherited his mother's shyness.

⭐️ Like his dad, he's always thinking of others, and likes to help those in need.

⭐️ Like his parents, He values harmony and tries to avoid conflict if possible.

⭐️ He has a very protective nature like his dad. He's very protective of his younger brother, David who's 2 years younger. He's also very protective of Aaron T & Aaron Z's youngest son, Gabriel who's 5 months younger.

⭐️ Like his mom, Louis likes to look on the brighter side of things.

⭐️ Like his mom, he sometimes decisions based on his gut instincts.

⭐️ He, his brother David, and T & Z's son Gabriel are pretty much a trio. They all go to the same school and at home, they sometimes get into mischief together. Louis is more like the leader, and voice of reason.

⭐️ Louis, Gabriel, and David go to school with Silas Timberlake, Justin Timberlake's oldest son. He's in the same grade as David. They don't really talk to each other but they try to keep their distance knowing how their uncle Robaire feels about his father.

⭐️ His favorite school subject is Science.

⭐️ He is a Disney fan.

⭐️ His favorite movie is Lion King

⭐️ His Favorite show is Fuller House

⭐️ His favorite food is Chicken

⭐️ His favorite dessert is Cookie Dough

⭐️ His favorite Musical artist other than his dad, is Charlie Puth

⭐️ As of 2023, he is in 5th grade at Brentwood School, West Campus. He's in the same grade as Aaron T & Aaron T's youngest son, Gabriel, who goes to the same school. He also goes to school with his  younger brother David who's two grades below.