Chloe Clarkson-Henderson

Full Name
Chloe Diana Clarkson-Henderson

Born
December 8, 2000

Age
1 (As of My 1 True Love 2)
23 (as of 2024)

Gender
Female

⭐️ Chloe is one of twin children of Jesse & his ex-girlfriend Nicole. He is Jesse's only daughter.

⭐️ Both of his parents have blonde hair so she also have blonde hair. He has pretty wavy hair. Her hair stops over her shoulders. She has a glamour casual style.

⭐️ She has Nicole's looks and Jesse's calm nature.

⭐️ She has a very down-to-earth attitude like her parents.

⭐️ She enjoys art like his dad. The two often paint together.

⭐️ She and her twin brother Anthony have twin tuition. So they know when the other is happy, upset,and when they're lying.

⭐️ She absolutely loves her stepmom, Emma. She was pretty much around a lot since she was little. She loves her a lot and was the flower girl at their wedding.

⭐️ As they got older, Anthony and Chloe began switch between their dad & mom's house. Nicole would have them on Monday's, Thursdays, and Fridays, and Jesse would have them Teusdays, and Thursdays, and would switch off during weekends.

⭐️ Chloe loves spending time with her brothers, Louis & David. They often go out to eat and play games together.

⭐️ She likes taking Isabella & Zoey on shopping days. Zoey loves them.

⭐️ She loves to dance. She & Isabella like to dance together.

⭐️ She also sings a little too!

⭐️ His favorite school subject is Art.

⭐️  She is a big Disney fan.

⭐️ Her favorite movie is The Cheetah Girls

⭐️ Her Favorite show is Euphoria

⭐️ Her favorite food is Pizza

⭐️ Her favorite dessert is donuts

⭐️ Her favorite Musical artist other than her dad, is Dua Lipa

⭐️ In My 1 True Love 2, she goes to daycare at Bright Horizons at UCLA Westwood.  As of my 2023, she is a recent college graduate of UCLA with a BA in Theater. She's now a full-time actress working on TV and in movies.(Don't know which TV & movies I'll have her in just yet 😉)