Birthday Traditions/Milestones

Here's what 4*Town does for the Children's birthdays and what happens once they reach a certain milestone

⭐️ During the school year, if a kid's birthday is on a weekday. They do something with just the family that night and have a birthday party on the weekend.

⭐️ If a kids birthday is in the summer, which only include Dominic, William, & Louis, they have their party on their actual birthday.

⭐️ Once a child is born, they start in a crib in a nursery which is one the 10 bedrooms 4*Town has in their house (Which they will move into within the future books of My 1 True Love). All of the kids under 5 live in the nursery, and those under 3 have a crib. Since all the kids are older, the nursery no longer exist.

⭐️ On their 3rd birthday. They get a big kid bed.

⭐️ On their 5th birthday, they move out of the nursery and get their own rooms. Some had to share a room since Anthony & Chloe each had their own rooms in the house. Now that they moved out and have their own places, the rest of the kids have their own rooms.

⭐️ Once a child turns 7, they no longer need bedtime stories. So none of the kids get bedtime stories anymore since they're all 7+. David was the last kid to get bedtime stories.

⭐️ On their 10th birthday, they get their first phone. So all the kids except David has a phone.

⭐️ Once a child turns 12, they are able to have social media. Now that Zoey is 12, she can have a social media account! They prefer that kids account is private after they graduate high school unless they want to grow a platform for themselves. Louis, Gabriel and David are the only kids without social media.

⭐️ On their 16th birthday, they'll get their first car. Anthony & Chloe got their first cars at 16 and were able to drive them once they got their license. The rest of course don't drive but Dominic will be 16 soon so he's been practicing.