Zoey Kim-Dubois

Full Name
Zoey Charlotte Kim-Dubois

Born
February 10, 2011

Age
13 (as of 2024)

Gender
Female

⭐️ Zoey is the daughter & youngest child of Robaire & Tae Young.

⭐️ She is blasian, so has the same skin type as her brother. She has Tae's hair type, eyes, and natural hair color, and Robaire's eye color. She has medium wavy brown hair. She has a mixture of Robaire & Tae Young's sense of style.

⭐️ She has Robaire's charm and Tae's thoughtfulness.

⭐️ Just like her dad Robaire, Zoey is a natural born leader.

⭐️ Like her dad, Tae, and older brother, William, Zoey loves animals. She likes the days when they go to the zoo.

⭐️ Like her dad, Robaire. She has a whole skin routine. She still likes looking her best.

⭐️ Like Tae, she likes to take in injured animals.

⭐️ As a baby, her first word was "Panda".

⭐️ Like her dad, Tae Young. She shows interest in makeup. Her dads won't buy it for her, or let her wear any since she's still a little young. For now, they only let her have is nail polish & lip gloss

⭐️ She loves the days when she goes on shopping sprees with her dad.

⭐️ She's very into fashion, like her dads. She and her older brother, William love to put on fashion shows together

⭐️ She likes spending time with T & Z's daughter, Isabella. She sees her as an older sister.

⭐️ Her favorite school subject is Math.

⭐️  She absolutely love Disney.

⭐️ Her favorite movie is Frozen

⭐️ Her Favorite show is Stranger Things

⭐️ Her favorite food is Burgers

⭐️ Her favorite dessert is Brownies

⭐️ His favorite Musical artist other than her dads, is Olivia Rodrigo

⭐️ As of 2024, she is going into the 8th grade at Brentwood School, East Campus. She goes to school with Aaron T & Aaron Z's two older children Dominic who's three grades above, and Isabella, who's two grades below. She also goes to school with he brother William, who's a grades above. She'll soon be going to school with his brother Gabriel, & Louis who are going into 6th grade.