CHAPTER TEN

Made a Mason Thames Fanfic, go read!
this is a threat.
________________________________

Liked by Avakolker, Maliabaker and 392,221 others

Madelinehuntt currently wishing on your downfall. 🤭

* comments have been limited *

MADELINE AND MALLORY SAT ON HER BED, Since the breakup Madeline has been a whole mess. Mallory decided to visit and check up on her.

"I just can't believe it" i say almost breaking down.

"I know, but it's ok he wasn't meant for you... wanna do something fun?"

I wanted to say no but mallory came all the way out here for me when she didn't have to.

I appreciated mallory, she was here for me when no one was. I was thankful for that.

" you know what, yeah i shouldn't be here moping over a guy who didn't deserve me." i don't know where the sudden boost of confidence came from but i was enjoying it.

-

We decided to get ice cream and walk around.
"I love chocolate, best flavor"( if you disagree, leave.)

"nope mine chocolate chip"

I was about to agrue before i saw two familiar faces.

"can we leave" i say nervously. Mallory looked confused until she looked behind me. "oh"

We run back to the house and sit on the porch.

I was ready to get over him, i can't just break myself down for a stupid guy. "mal"

She looked from her phone to me.

"do you have any.. well you know"
"i do not.." she says with a confused tone.

"do you know any boys that i interested?"

lol