Azure And Ernest's Date! New Prophecy Arrives?!

Kevin starts to feel tired and sees yang's smirk makes him more awake than ever every time he looks at yang he gets flustered every time she just flirts with me!

But my friends would notice this and ask me what's wrong?

Kevin:It's yang every time she flirts with me I would get distracted and there was one time she did the most hottest thing she ever did infront of me!

Azure:oh come on dude it can't be that bad.

Kevin was studying and taking notes from professor port and then he sees Yang smiling at me so I smiled back after the class he would eat his lunch and sees yang with a apple and she licks it more seductively~

Yang would get closer and closer to me until she bites the apple and says Ara Ara to Me and would into my dark form and screams until yang calms me down with a kiss on the cheek and then the lips and waves goodbye

Azure:oh yeah I did it.

Kevin:WHAT?! WHY?!

Azure:it's funny to see you suffer.

Kevin:Grrr when I get my hands on you- wait Azure what happened with you and Neo?

Azure:Neo? Oh no we still chat after everything is happening so yeah everything is fine.

Kevin:well why don't you date her?

Azure:I am about to book a date somewhere we will not be disturbed by any Grimm.

Ernests:well same here I mean weiss was a awesome study buddy so I want to take her out somewhere nice!

Azure:Heh alright then let's do this

Azure would go Hyper and speeds off to find Neo and Ernests would turn Fire and runs off to go ask Weiss out.

Kevin:*smiles* heh I'm glad that they deserve this chance to enjoy themselves now I need to check out some buildings! *runs off to some answer to stop Salem and her Immortality Forever*

Meanwhile with Azure

Azure:ok Azure you can do this it's just your ice cream thief you can do this *jumps onto the roof of the base and breaks into the base to find neo eating her ice cream*

Neo would eat more of her ice cream but before she can finish more

Azure:Neo!

Neo was shocked to see him here but smiles and texted