𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗1: The beginning

This content does not hold any specific religious view. All written inside this book is a fiction created  by the author's imagination. All of the characters and the story flow are imaginary. I do not hold any intention to offend my beloved readers. Thank you so much for reading. Hope you enjoy.

Let's run time backwards? 1

Let's run time backwards? 1... 2.... Or 3 years? Let's take it more far... More than we can think.  More than pens or papers could collect. How about decades? Where there used to be kings and queens and love and the God himself existed.

"Ahh..... eommah.. mah...", Sung Ri Yeen grunts in pain. " A bit more Your Highness. Hold on a bit longer . Just a bit. ", The royal doctor stated in consciousness.

The genesis took a grumpy look and intense breathes. It was late spring. Almost all of the cherry blossom trees were off her blossoms. Yet some poured on the unsullied ground of Seosan. Seosan looked exactly nothing less than a bride. Candles and lamps illuminating Seosan as a newly married bride. Because the day was special. Kim Yeijin was about to taste the divine happiness of being a father. The nectar of life. The city was hopeful to have a prince.

It was the day of eclipse.
Midnight.
The cold sky held up the darkness to infinity. The glaze downtown were only deepening the darkness of the great sky. The Seosanians were waiting for the good news.

Soon the happiness were surrounded by a thik mist of worry and anxiety. The wind blew heavier enriched with the heavy breathes inside the castle. " The queen has broken water. Anytime now. Hurry!" , The doctor seemed to be in a hurry and the nurses started to rush straight to the delivery room. Yeijin couldn't rest his feet at a place.

The situation grew worse with the arrival of the high priest . He informed that it was supposed to be the eclipse night. Despite the night being cold and dark, the sky was slowly showing the sign of a beautiful moon. Within an hour the sky was enlightened by the mesmerising full moon.

The wind blew in with a thin sound of wailing. Yeijin's heart started chasing.  "The great queen Sung Ri Yeen gifts Seosan with a precious Princess !", Overwhelmingly expresses the doctor . The king of Seosan; Kim Yeijin wrapped his arms all around his daughter. His eyes filled with inexpressible happiness and tears.

Seosan was gifted with a princess. The drums started to bang. The sky lit up with fireworks as the king declared the news.
The high priest didn't seem to have satisfaction over the fact. Yeijin cried out of happiness, " Oh my daughter! You're a bliss to me."

"Your daughter? And a bliss? Your daughter breaks the rule of nature. She offends the Great Grand God . She's a curse. The newly formed witch", barked the priest. Literally growled. " I order you to rethink the words you use to address the Princess of Seosan. Do not cross your limits. She's my daughter", the queen hardly standing by the wooden door frame of the delivery room strongly suggested. "How dare you human with no heaven's blessings but a cursed child talk to the high priest like that?" " You are just a priest not a God. A mother can even fight with a God."

The rumour already spread amongst the Seosanians as if the wind had taken the duty of the messenger itself. They feed the gossip turning it into a huge fact. Yeen took her daughter from Yeijin and stopped at the main entrance of the castle.
The blood boiling face of the queen said it all. The silence amongst the people ran the blood flowing through the vains cold. The shine of the moon reflected upon them as if it was laughing at the consequence. The silence broke as the queen started, " This girl  was created for the Moon God and is blessed as well with his blessings. I have no regrets to say that I have worshipped the Moon Lord all my life with all my faith. The shimmering moon up your head on the day of eclipse is the proof that my Lord is happy."

The queen held up the little girl over her head. The Seosanians that day saw a view that nobody ever could forget. The huge moon surrounding the little girl as if she owed it all. The lights passing around her body. As if a sculpture was shedding light herself.
The moon light surrounding the girl wrapping her in silver light.

The queen of Seosan declared with glory, "This is Phoebe! The moon bride."

The words straight hit the hearts of the Seosanians without any doubt. They accepted the fact as if they knew this was to happen. As if it was destined.

All hail Phoebe.

The Moon bride did exist if you want it could be a fascinating legacy. Stay tuned 💜