𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗2: The lost glory

The God and Goddess even the great Creator himself has the softest corner amongst the maximum amount of people's hearts. Even for some "The only soft place". Humans were created with flaws. They therefore are always driven by the sins. Even when it comes to worships the second deadly sin Greed assumes poor human beings. In greed of having a pleasant and luxurious afterlife humans pray with all they have. Though this greed satisfies the Gods too. But extremely a minor amount of people pray to express their gratefulness. They respect the great gift of life. They pray being thankful.

Yeen was one among those who prayed with all their loyalty and enthusiasm

Yeen was one among those who prayed with all their loyalty and enthusiasm. Never been a night that passed without her singing her praying songs. That women had a majestic tone. Any heart could be won by her slightly simplest songs. After the arrival of Phoebe; Sung Ri Yeen would rock her to sleep while carrying her underneath the night sky singing her praying songs.

There secretly watched them Kim Yeijin. Moving the curtains a bit he used to take a careful look with a soft smile on the corner of his lips. "Underneath the moonlit,
I pray for my life,
My lord have mercy,
Here I let your bride...", Yeen stopped with a smile stroking Phoebe's back. "And I know my lord you,
Have always been a sea of love ", stroking Yeen's forehead sung in Yeijin. "You know this song?", Asked Yeen with a smile.
"

It's been almost a year I'm seeing you singing Phoebe to sleep. Hearing your majestic voice and this song....", Smiles Yeijin. Meanwhile Phoebe fell asleep after having a complex emotional chat with the moon with her 'boo boo baa baa's . At times she turned mad and kept fighting with the moon then instantly started smiling and giggling at the moon.

Her Moon!

Yeijin asked with a little amount of doubt inside his brain with wrestling thoughts if Phoebe was really the bride of the moon. But when Yeen ensured him with a smile an a slight shake with her head. The doubt was taken over by the most beautiful thing between them.

Trust and Love

Yeen slightly uncovered Phoebe's right ankle and there reviled a crescent moon scar and softly whispered, " She was born with it"

Time passed as a flow of water on the restless flowing river. Everyday was a day made of gold. Happiness and peace was all over Seosan. Seosan the city of colours! Everything glowed delightfully until the day that man showed up.
Kim Sujin! The younger brother of Yeijin. "I have come hyung! I heard you had had a daughter? Is she dead already?", dramatically sobs Sujin and again adds, "Oh my niece! My beloved poor niece!", He broke into the tears of an alligator. "Enough now!", Yeijin jerked up. "Why would the Princess of Seosan be dead?", asked he aggressively. "Isn't she? Wasn't she a witch?", Sujins's voice changed for a minute. He sounded as if he was offended. But not to mess with the king he knew! "I am sorry hyung. I'm really sorry! I beg your pardon! I was given the wrong information. I'm so sorry.", Sujins's voice flattered being his limit of dramatic. "Pardoned", said the kind annoyed.
And the worst chapter of Seosan's life had been just started to be written from that day.
The name of Seosan always created pictures of unity and peace in everyone's mind! But from that day things started to change. The castle started to lose it's glory of unity. Sujin would ask every single day for his part in the city and address it as his so called "RIGHT".

There started rising boundaries and barriers of 'Mine' and 'Yours' where it always used to be "OURS". Yeijin was a kind king. A body full of love. It is not unknown to anyone that people take wrong decisions when love and responsibility stands face to face. The king thus commited a flaw by dividing the country.

Soon it turned hard to rule one Seosan with two kings. Mischiefs started to increase. Earnings fell and need rose. Lack of good food, living facilities and the worst lack of farming facilities broke the spine of Seosan. All bad things started to gather in Sujins's part of Seosan. Sujin was the most corrupted king ever existing. By spending a major amount of money from Seosanian's fund just for his own luxury the dishonest king welcomed famine. The crops were destroyed, the water bodies were dried up just because of Sujin being irresponsible.

The water ran out of hands. Yeijin had crossed his own limits of anger. Seosanians never saw that gentle king ever being so furious. Sujin got yelled in front of a quite good amount of Seosanians. The city given to Sujin was taken back. But the situation was harder to control than it seemed. Yeijin was trying his best to handle it.
Sujin with the insult hid himself from the situation and slipped out of sight.

Everything that was given shall be taken. Neither love nor hatred ever could rule for long. It's you to choose the 'either's or 'or's. Stay tuned to know more. Happy reading 💜