𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗3: The shattered faith

As they say happiness and sadness had been written in faith like your name has been embroidered on the last blanket your mother had made. The faith is all you had of your own that the lord had given you as a gift that comes up with your life and literally every breath you inhaled and every frustration you exhaled was a part of it. Some said faith couldn't be changed where some fought to change their faith. Here the minor human beings never know if the faith really changed or not! The lord only knows himself what was to happen what was to not!

 Here the minor human beings never know if the faith really changed or not! The lord only knows himself what was to happen what was to not!

The sun raised every morning in Seosan. Shining so bright declaring the glory of Kim. Little did he know that the glory was soon to turn into smoke and ash! Little did he know what happens when the faces turns! When the colours change! A war happening all the way inside his heart ! The love of Seosan and the responsibilities that comes with it.
Slightly almost an year had passed. Phoebe could pronounce Ma, Ba and Dal. The king would do anything to spend a day with his beloved only child! Despite the fact she was the Princess of Seosan no one could deny that she was the Princess of her father too. But pathetically the situations won't let Yeijin to have a pleasant quality time with his beloved family. There had been sleepless nights, meetings with other kings for help! Just to stand Seosan as before! Just because Kim Yeijin wanted to see his motherland as a queen again.
"The Seosanians are protesting against you , Your Highness.",a scared voice slightly hit Yeijin's ears. "Why?", Asked the king heartbroken. "They're almost all around the castle with torches and spikes. They blame the Princess as a cause of the famine. They say the current situation of Seosan could only be cured by killing the Princess. They address the Princess as a witch.", informed the adviser. Hesitating a bit he adds, "the high priest leads them.".
The king without calculating the consequence head out. "That evil priest influences you my dear Seosanians" , tried to convince the king.
But this time the opponent had played a heavier turn. The priest gathered the innocent people of Seosan and captured the softest place of their hearts. The most sensitive thing that they thought they existed because of was now in capture of the high priest! He somehow himself started playing 'The God' in his view and the closest person to God for the Seosanians.

Adjusting his arms crossed inside the sleeves oh his hanbok the priest stops the furious crowed to have a word with Yeijin. " I had said that this girl of yours is no good. I had told you she was a witch. You didn't believe. Your wife instead dare to disrespect me. Now look at Seosan! Look at these innocent Seosanians! You have burnt this beautiful garden! You've turned the divine garden into a desert! A famine land!", Said coldly the priest. He took a deep breath that made chills run down the spines of everyone present there. He added, "the witch started to show her real self just within an year! In a year she just ruined the Seosan this much imagine my dear Seosanians what she's capable of! And. What she could cause in future! She wants to grow hell in. Seosan!", Barked the priest at a point!

"None of this was her fault! All caused by Sujin ", roared the king. "Pacify him", the king said in anger. With a rattling sound the silver sowrd was reviled. Blood split allover the ground of Seosan as there lays a still body down.  Pouring blood. Blood stained the pure ground of Seosan as if it was the colour that embroidered the ground as a celebration of loss. Seosan was stained in the blood of her own beloved son.

Yeijin
Was
No
More

Maybe that was faith! Love pays off. Without any last words he was no more.
The queen was informed within moments. The royal doctor wrapped Phoebe in her blanket and pushed her away with the queen. "Go save the Princess your highness. I'll try to stop them for a while.", The old lady said carefully. "Thank you doctor. I wish to address you as eomma. Thanks for everything. Forgive me.", The voice faded away as the queen kept running towards the river Rayosa.

" I may not be able to protect you all your Life but you will find someone to do so until you meet your groom. Mother asks you to pardon her little heart of mine. I never wanted to leave you my baby. I swear I didn't. But maybe in a few minutes I'll be just a past whisper in your little ears. I don't know how you're gonna make it. I know my love it's gonna be hard. Please please my love fight hard untill the end. Be my girl. Look I'm fighting till my last breath. Even if I die tonight. I promise I'll be there to meet you. Whenever it'll rain pre-autumn I'll be in the rain . Whenever the winds will feel heavy; please exhale it will me your eomma. I will be the first snowflake to touch your cheek my baby! There will be a yellow rose in the red rose garden and it will attract you . It'll be yours too. Remember I'll be in that flower. Sometimes I'll escape the gods and stand by you when you'll see your reflection in the unsettled water of the flowing river. I promise I'll reflect by you. I promise I'll come. But don't cry cause I'll have to return with the same flowing wind. I'll have to lea....", Before Sung Ri Yeen could complete her wish a arrow stabbed her right at the heart from the back. The extreme force caused Phoebe to fall into the river. The manipulated Seosanians started to hail the priest and Sujin .

Sung Ri Yeen let the mother Seosan take her body all over. He fell to the ground on her face. Blood coloured the undrained little water bodies red. The white piece of silver shining up so high in the sky addressed as "The Moon" reflected in that water as a blood moon.
"I leave..... Her underneath the illuminating shimmer of yours. Unsure about her future. It's where you start to.... Protect her...", Her breasts left her side and the objection to God on her face turned solemn.

The Seosan satisfied because the King and Queen were killed and The witch died drowning.

Faith has brought us together. What's life where there's nothing left? Stay tune. Let's see what she actually lost.