|| O N E ||

Btw, you don't have to read chapter one, it's just about y/n decorating her new room.
October 3rd, 1996.

Today, I moved to Woodsboro California. I am constantly moving back and forth with my Aunt, Linda. As we arrived at my new home, my arms were exhausted from caring suitcases and boxes. I brought two suitcases up to my room at a time, surprisingly somehow, I got the big bedroom. Thinking my aunt wouldn't let me have a bedroom with a gorgeous view where the sun sets, and a bathroom in the room, she actually let me have it, not complaining though. She's the best aunt I could ever ask for tbh.

I unpacked my suitcases, and put in a shelf, hot glue works. I say some candles on the shelf with some books to read, I put on my bedsheets with a big blanket and a small one, I sat my stuffed animal up against my pillows and started to put my led lights up. I put the color on light yellow, my favorite color. And put up my end table next to my bed, I opened the draws a put in some notebooks for school. I sat my MacBook in there too with the charger. And my curling iron I'm the bottom draw,

I put up a lamp on the end table too, Not that I would need it. I have led lights. Just so that my end table isn't empty. I put my clothes in my closet, my 6 pairs of jeans, 2 crop tops, 4 hoodies, 9 t-shirts, 3 shorts, and 7 sweatpants. I sat my black vans, 2 pairs of converse, Jordan's, and Nikes down on the ground next to my door. I put up some posters of my favorite bands up against my door, and put up my blinds, yk. So no one can see in while I change my clothes at night.

I set up a little table where I could study, I was going to set up my MacBook, A clock, and a lamp. Another lamp? And i wouldn't even use the one on my end table. I put up some pens and pencils there too. So I could use them to study.

I questioned if u should put up some fake vines too. I did it anyway. For decoration.

I started decorating my room at 2:36 PM, when I looked at my clock it was 6:08 PM. I decided to go for a walk around my neighborhood, to look around.