|| T H R E E ||

October 3rd, 1996. 8:26 PM.

I walked home and up to my room, and put the movies in my draw, I changed into a tank top and shorts, and sat in my bed.

I played some music as I wrote in my diary,

"October 3rd 1996. Dear diary, today was the day I moved to Woodsboro California. I did my room in 4 hours, and it looks good. At least I think It does. I went to the store and I met a boy, named Billy. He's really cute. He probably has a girlfriend tho. He's so handsome how could he not?"

I stopped writing, nothing else happened that day. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth about to go to bed. My aunt wasn't home, she was at her boyfriends house.

As I turned my leds down about to go to sleep, I heared my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello there."

"Who is this?"

"You tell me."

"Well, I don't know."

"The question isn't, who am i, the question is where am I."

"Well, w-where are you?"

"Your front porch."

"Oh yeah?" I asked denying it.

I unlocked my door and went outside, looked around everywhere, there was no one there.

"Where are you?"

"I'm right here."

He says as I turn around.

"Do you see me?"

"Yes I do." He says.

"Oh really? What am I doing."

I say as I pretend to pick my nose.

"What am I doing huh? What am I doingggg?"

I say as I start laughing.

"You're funny. Have a good night."

"You hang up on me and You'll end up like your mother." He says.

My heart sank. How did he know what happened to my mom?

".Fuck you." I said.

I ran inside and locked the door. He broke my window with a rock and charged at me,

"Get your fucking hands off me!" I said as I pushed him into the tv. I ran up the stairs and locked my door. I started to dial 911. I looked back and he was gone.