Pj masks vs dark oak

Gekko: Cosmo told us all about you guys! We'll bring you down!

Dark oak: I wouldn't be so sure of that. As he draws out his sword.

Catboy: you had to say that didn't you?

Gekko: yep.

Owlette: let's go pj masks! SUPER OWL FEATHERS!! As she threw feathers at dark oak but he slices the feathers.

Catboy: let me try. SUPER CAT SPEED!! As he runs around dark oak, but he raised his leg and trips him.

Gekko: here I go. Super gekko camouflage. As he turned invisible and slowly walked to dark oak.

Dark oak: where are you lizard? As he swings around hoping to slash gekko.

Catboy and owlette get back on their feet.

Catboy: SUPER CAT FUR BALLS!!

Owlette: SUPER OWL NET NEST!!

The two throw their powers at dark oak. He tried to avoid it when gekko grabbed him so he couldn't escape. He got hit with the fur balls and then trapped in the owl net nest.

Catboy: that was a close call.

Dark oak: was it? As he slashes the nest to pieces with his sword.

Catboy: uh oh.

The pj riders storm in and ram dark oak.

Gekko: thanks guys.

Dark oak: it's not over yet! As he runs to the pj masks, but the pj riders block his path. But he grabs them throws them In a wall.

Dark oak: time to end you. As he slashes Owlette's leg and she screams.

But before dark oak could kill them, the flashcar comes in and runs over him.

Gekko: he's gone!

Catboy: come on! Back to HQ! As he carries owlette on the way.

The speedy twins were confused about what they hit.

Cartoka: what did we just run over?

Carly: I don't know. But I think it's just a rock.

Dark oak: you will pay for hitting me! As he draws out his sword when Romeo comes in.

Romeo: hold it dark oak. These guys aren't targets.

Dark oak: they hit me with this piece of junk!

Speedy twins: junk?!

Carly: listen you bucket of bolts! Our flashcar is not junk! Your junk!

Cartoka: yeah! It's the faster car we know. And our garage as all the tools we need!

Dark oak raged as he stabbed Carly in the arm as she screams.

Dark oak: any other comments?

Carly: no, no, no. Just don't kill us!

Dark oak: wait, did you just say that your car is the fastest? And your garage as all the tools you need?

Cartoka: y-yes?

Dark oak: perfect! You work for us now!

Romeo: what?!

Dark oak: don't forget about our deal Romeo. You will kill the pj masks, and I'll have the planet egg.

Romeo: I guess they'll be useful.

Dark oak grabs the flashcar and shoves it in the flying factory.